• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Tottenham Hotspur vs. Everton FA Cup

Massively impressed with our passing and movement.

Mourinho not balanced though. Seems we're all or nothing. He has to find the balance between defense and attack, but what I like about him is he does fix things. What I was surprised about were his mistakes. For example, his odd team selections like 5 at the back with sissok and davies. But he has clearly coached the team to move and pass far far better.

There is hope.

Mourinho not balanced though. Seems we're all or nothing. He has to find the balance between defense and attack, but what I like about him is he does fix things. What I was surprised about were his mistakes. He's not perfect and made some odd selections. But he has clearly coached the team to move and pass far far better.

There is hope.

I think the balance of the team is fine, we have just conceded through sloppy moments rather than being over run.

Everton have no right to have 3 goals here and we should be comfortably in front.

Mourinho not balanced though. Seems we're all or nothing. He has to find the balance between defense and attack, but what I like about him is he does fix things. What I was surprised about were his mistakes. For example, his odd team selections like 5 at the back with sissok and davies. But he has clearly coached the team to move and pass far far better.

There is hope.

I think the setup is the same as Sunday, we've just shat ourselves, again. Everton have scored three very cheap goals.

Purposefully setting the defense up to leak goals so he doesn't have to play attacking football is my best effort atm

"You see I told you so" in an arrogant Portuguese accent. Still he has clearly been coaching them to pass and move. Massive uplift in this area. So some credit to him for fixing this and training the team to be able to work the ball.

I think the balance of the team is fine, we have just conceded through sloppy moments rather than being over run.

Everton have no right to have 3 goals here and we should be comfortably in front.

I think we should be on level terms at least. Hugo has made a couple of decent saves as wel as letting in 3.

John Arne Riise the "expert" on Norwegian TV. He's like a 9 year old who's convinced himself he's getting all the girls because he thinks he's awesome at building lego (even though he ain't). What a tool.

Just the typical spurs performance. Making a GK worse than Pickford look competent.

Hugo has made both Pickford and that joker look competent with that first goal. Jesus Christ, I’d fancy my chances of saving it. It’s a cheap shot but he fell over like he’d been on the wine before the game.

If we want to win things, we can't concede like that. So Mourinho making us strong defensively has merit. But we became too defensive in mindset. He's fixing that. But now we have let in 3 goals, it wasn't just bad luck. The balance isn't there. We won't prosper unless we get that right.

There is hope.
No manager can do a thing about those errors tonight
He really can’t win if the players are just stupid

Hugo has made both Pickford and that joker look competent with that first goal. Jesus Christ, I’d fancy my chances of saving it. It’s a cheap shot but he fell over like he’d been on the wine before the game.
He needs replacing, if not next season for the season after. Goalkeeper and two CBs have to be the priority

Back