• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT ***Tottenham Hotspur vs Emirates Marketing Project***

My heart says we will win 2-1. My head says 3-1 City.

Trying not to be negative but how can we compete, they are paying Yaya Toure £220,000 a week, Tevez must be on around £150,000, Aguero will be on the same.

Money spent on wages and transfer fee's we should finish 5th anything above that and we have over achieved.

even if Arse have quite a few players who would struggle to get into our team? Its mainly history, Wenger, stronger mentality that is keeping them above us this and last season. Not money, wages and great players thats for sure

This is the kind of game where Parker is needed. Much more so than against Basel and Fulham. A good rest going into this game, I think he will bounce back and put in a good performance.

There are very few players in the world that fans will feel confident about going up against Yaya Toure, that's part of what makes him so special.

Keeping possession could end up being less important in this game, if Bale and Lennon are back I would be quite happy for City to have the ball quite a bit and for us to go counter attacking. Certainly makes me feel better than the thought of us trying to break them down while they're organized and them getting to do the counter attacking.

Yes I revised my lineup to include Parker instead of Carroll, however for the remaining games I would change that.
However in the games after this I would drop Parker for Carroll and play Holtby in the deepest position in midfield.

3-1

We will get a penalty too...we'll get out third in the dying seconds once Emirates Marketing Project have battered us from 70-90 mins...it will al be back on...L'Arse to have two draws prior to this...Chelski? WHo knows? fudge 'em! We'll beat those ****s too at the Bridge!

It's written...we will take a top 4 spot ahead of them, revenge (partially) for last season, AVB two fingers at Abramovich, etc etc...COYS!

I think it will finish 1-1, but agree on the penalty. Just got this funny feeling

just our luck that we finally get a penalty but whoever takes it fails to put it away :)

Have Dempsey, Ade and Bale missed their last Spurs pens? I can't remember but there's no obvious candidate... It's not like we have someone who gets to practice them as often as fat frank does!

I would want Verts to take it, but think some ego's on the pitch would take it upon themselves.

Sig would be my second choice

I'm all for this.

Or just tell the penalty taker TO SHOOT DOWN THE MIDDLE!! Keepers dont stand fudging still.

Yeah he has great form and confidence when striking penalties. IIRC he was the designated Setpiece/Free Kick tacker for Hoffenheim.

I'm all for this.

Or just tell the penalty taker TO SHOOT DOWN THE MIDDLE!! Keepers dont stand fudging still.

Up until recently thats what Frank Lampard always seemed to do whenever I've seen him take them. Used to say if I was GK facing him, I'd gamble on not moving

I only remember one goalkeeper saving down the middle and it was when Friedel was in goal for Blackburn he stood down the middle against someone and they smashed it straight at his head.

We need him. Make no mistake. He is our talisman. He is to us what Messi is to Barca, Cristiano to Real. He gives us all belief, and the players no doubt too.

Back