• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT: Tottenham Hotspur vs Emirates Marketing Project (part 2/3) ***

I don't expect this to end well, but strangely I still look forward to the game. Keeping expectations low is the key to general well being and a good night's sleep after the match, I guess.

To me, Wanyama is the key. If he is up to his best, him and Sissoko will be damn hard to break down. And the lottery winners will know that facing Eriksen, Dele, Son and Moura on the counter attack, can cause a lot of trouble.

Will crack open a beer soon, lean back and try to enjoy the game. Then I'm sure the inevitable high pulse and squeeky bum will be felt pretty soon.

Oh well. Lets hope for a miracle. COYS!!

So much for a quiet, enjoyable game, LOL Well, it certainly was enjoyable in the end, but there's no way I'll be able to sleep anytime soon, despite having to get up with the little one in six hours. Absolutely buzzing.

Don't they get cancelled out between semis and quarters?

They get cancelled after this game now, so that people don't get banned in the finals unless they get sent off.

Shame but at least he'll be back by the second leg.

Also not tempting fate at all and Ajax have been sensational this season and are very very capable of knocking us out (honestly, what a club) but the final is quite late in the season....I wonder if Kane will be eying that up....

I think it has to be. Without the touch I dont think it goes to Aguero, so even though unintentional it had an effect on the passage of play.

Ball would've gone to Davies without that touch. So clear offside (ok slightly marginal, but still correct).

Hopefully a few of the walking wounded will start coming back. Lamela almost made it tonight. Think Dier is training again. Then hopefully Winks and Aurier can make it back

I could have sworn Lamela was in the squad today, must have completely imagined that.

That's the hope anyway. Quite a few of them are theoretically coming back soon and hopefully the Sissoko injury is not too serious.

I could have sworn Lamela was in the squad today, must have completely imagined that.

That's the hope anyway. Quite a few of them are theoretically coming back soon and hopefully the Sissoko injury is not too serious.

He was. Got injured in the warm-up and replaced on the bench by KWP

Back