• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

****OMT***** Tottenham Hotspur vs. Crystal Palace - 11/01/14: 3pm

Means we need to go and buy a full back if Walker is out for more than a month. Naughton isn't good enough.

Firstly Naughton is fine as a right back, and you don't go buying a player just because your first choice is out for a month or two if you have back ups. That's what they're there for....

Sorry if already posted...

[video=youtube;paf3D0rzM6k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=paf3D0rzM6k[/video]

Not much to be enthused about in that game. Atmosphere was woeful, especially first half, you could hear a pin drop! As for our football in the first half... don't get me started. My thinking is if you're a very good side you should never be outplayed for as long a period of time by a relegation-threatened team, at home, as we were today. They should have been 0-2 or 0-3 up at half time.

Obviously credit to Sherwood for garnering a reaction in the second half but as **** as the players were in it, our tactics smacked of complacency. No one was covering in the midfield so they were cutting through us at will.

Overall summation: poor performance first half, okay in the second, delighted to see JD score, and equally delighted that Jason Puncheon has the composure of a... Puncheon.

Absolutely must step it up, we're getting results lately but the performances, especially in the first halves, have been as lethargic as hell.

Well played to Palace, their fans were great and their team did them credit. Still hope they go down though :D

Was a very entertaining game today. End to end stuff first half then second half we played some great football Credit to Tim Sherwood for keeping up the attacking style. Also felt that Palace went for it as well, I was suprised about that from a Pulis side but credit to them as well for coming to give us a came.

Though I wasn't at the game the support for both sides sounded top notch too.

The teams attitude is ****ing apalling this season, they actually act and look like they will win games just by walking on the pitch....

Back