• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

****OMT- TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR VS Chelski**********

Any chance Bale right, Lennon left? I guess they'll start on their normal sides and switch throughout the game.

Yeah you're right. Can't be 4-4-2 because we would only have one winger with Bale + Ade up front.

Holtby on the left would be silly, we'd play Siggy if we were 4-2-3-1.

So 4-3-3 it is.

Hopefully but I'm not sure.

433 does mean Bale starting from the wide forward position though with Ade central.

We will need 3 in the middle.

Could be

--------------Lloris------------------
Walker--Dawson--Vertonghen--Ekotto
------------Huddlestone-------------
---------Parker-----Holtby-----------
Bale--------------------------Lennon
-------------Adebayor---------------

or

--------------Lloris------------------
Walker--Dawson--Vertonghen--Ekotto
---------Parker-----Hudd-----------
Lennon--------Bale-----------Holtby
-------------Adebayor---------------

I hope its 433 we need to control the middle. Hudd and Parker on their own are fudged even if Luiz is playing in midfield for them.

Any chance Bale right, Lennon left? I guess they'll start on their normal sides and switch throughout the game.

Makes most sense to switch. Not a fan of Lennon on the Left though, he doesn't have the shooting for cutting inside and letting rip.

Obvious sub late on will be Sig/Dempsey for Lennon.

Tottenham subs: Friedel, Caulker, Naughton, Carroll, Dempsey, Sigurdsson, Defoe.

Chelsea subs: Turnbull, Terry, Lampard, Ake, Moses, Benayoun, Ba.

According to Chelsea fans earlier this week their bench would tinkle all over ours...

Very nervous about this one. Just hope the lads give it their all.
Any chance Chelsea announce Sir Alex Ferguson as their new Manager next year?

COYS

Everyone at our club seems to want revenge tonight, including AVB, the players and the fans. We're owed something.

Tottenham subs: Friedel, Caulker, Naughton, Carroll, Dempsey, Sigurdsson, Defoe.

Chelsea subs: Turnbull, Terry, Lampard, Ake, Moses, Benayoun, Ba.

According to Chelsea fans earlier this week their bench would tinkle all over ours...

Well I guess if you were to compare them:
Freidel > Turnbull
Terry > Caulker
Naughton > Ake
Ba > Defoe
Lampard > Carroll
Moses = Dempsey
Siggy > Benayoun

I make that about 3 all

Back