• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

****OMT- TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR VS Chelski**********

Moses = Dempsey???

There's a couple you could debate but Moses off the bench I think is a decent option as he takes players on and can beat a man. Dempsey is probably more consistent. I think we lack a wildcard off the bench who can change the way a game is going and who can take someone on, whether that's an out and out winger like Townsend or move of a maverick like Tarrabt or something in between like Moses

There's a couple you could debate but Moses off the bench I think is a decent option as he takes players on and can beat a man. Dempsey is probably more consistent. I think we lack a wildcard off the bench who can change the way a game is going and who can take someone on, whether that's an out and out winger like Townsend or move of a maverick like Tarrabt or something in between like Moses
I just really rate Moses think he's very good. Much more dangerous than Dempsey

Lets hope we're going with 4-3-3 and that our full backs tuck in. Need to restrict as much space as possible around the CBs. They don't have natural width or even natural pace so can defend high and reduce space as much as poss

Not sure how i feel about it. He's a c*nt, but he'll make mistakes, he always does. He'll also get sent off if the referee is watching him properly.

Well their manager seems to think he's first choice so would be nice to see him get injured

Back