• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur vs. Brighton ***

I'm enjoying myself.

Bit of brie on French bread. Nice glass of Spanish Monastrell. And Spurs. Nice upgrade on the classic Rubaiyat of Omar Khayyam quote.

This is part 1 of a double header.

Off later to the first leg of the Toronto FC - Chivas Guadalajara CONCACAF Champions League final. We've had days of biblically bad freezing rain and snow. Mexicans should love it. TFC have knocked off two much bigger, better Mexican sides in earlier draws - Tigres UANL and Club America A(1-1 draw at the Azteca).

But don't let this distract us from Spurs.

Am I watching a different game? Looks like both teams are showing 100% intensity to me - the most noticeable thing about it!

Close Son.

Kane not looking fluid yet. We look like we're not committing everything. Not pressing as hard. Brighton are a decent team. Pass well and get into a good compact defensive shape.

Our passing hasn't been good enough to break them down most moves. Moura and Toby look good to me.

Good save. Brighton fans taking a leaf out of the Stoke book with the barnyard noises a few times in that half. Do their boyfriends know they're there?

Eriksen has been ok? Hard to break down teams when they sit this deep like this and for creative players to look good

Agree with that, and he's really the only passer in the 11 tonight so he's having to do a lot more tonight....getting involved in every move

Back