• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Tottenham Hotspur vs Bournemouth

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yep. I know it seems ridiculous to say with us technically still in 3rd and a CL semi final and maybe its because of altered expectations etc etc....but this season has been an utter drag. I just want it to end now.

We've pulled it back at times but something has felt off or not right all season really.

I just want us to finish in the CL places, regardless of what happens in the semi and just get started on next season, with a good pre season and hopefully some bloody transfer movement.

The players seemed to have switched off, I have no idea why but comments from the manager about rebuilding in the week wont help.

Is it coincidence our only decent showings recently have been in the shop window of the CL?

10 Points form 33

Heads have completely gone. Two more games to play, nothing from either of them. Let the laughter commence.

I don’t know if I’m a complete fudging idiot or masochist but I don’t see us losing our last 5 games. Big win on Tuesday, smash Everton on Sunday with a Janssen hat trick and all will be well with the world.

Fair point actually. I was looking at the last 60 mins where he worked his socks off and gave us a couple of breathers when we needed it.
I completely agree. He did well in the second half. He did well in the first half too. But had he put one of his chances away when we were on top, we probably would have avoided the nightmare that followed.

This game really was a nightmare. Except we didn't wake up when the bad stuff happened, instead even worse things followed.

I don’t know if I’m a complete fudging idiot or masochist but I don’t see us losing our last 5 games. Big win on Tuesday, smash Everton on Sunday with a Janssen hat trick and all will be well with the world.

we dont play on Tuesday...

Defo. We do lack a leader in the sense of being *tactical*, I feel - drawing fouls ,wasting time, slowing the game down, being cynical.

We have Kane for the 'passion' aspect of it. But we really need a guy who's been there and won it all.
And importantly, being a captain and let the ref feel his presence. He has to listen to the team captain, even though certain teams has made it an art form letting half their team have their say. This is also why I'm opposed to having a keeper as captain.

Performance wise, we were decent against City, good in first half v West Ham, good after the first 30 mins v Ajax and far superior today until the red card.

How the fudge have we lost all those games?

Wow, textbook bottle job, Son and Foyth both completely out of control.

We are an utter shambles, injuries obviously haven’t helped but the almost total lack of rotation before Christmas and treating the domestic cups as if they actually matter has been a huge part of it too.

Whatever we end up with this season the players and the coaching staff have to own it, there are no excuses, we’ve hit the stupid button at every given opportunity.

At least we have Brexit, Trump, the rise of global fascism and the climate crisis to enjoy. Cos Spurs are not bringing the happiness recently.
And I'm on my way to my brothers 50 birthday party. He's a Spurs fan too, as is my other brother who will be there too. And all our kids are Spurs fans and will be there. Oh joy.

'And today, at the Tottenham Hotspur stadium - Dinamo Kamchatka, from the Siberian seventh division, who got into the Europa League via fair play rules after their shady local mobster owner kneecapped refs who gave his players yellow cards.' :p

Utter embarrassment.

we dont play on Tuesday...

Second time today.

Turned up for a game of golf today and was highly indignant at the two pricks taking my tee time. So I pulled my smartphone from my pocket and, as expected, my name was in the time slot.

“Eh that’s Sunday’s timesheet.”

Should have known what was to come when the day started like that.

I'm really not in the mood for smarmy d*ckheads like you right now, to be honest.

Dunno if you care, but Spurs lost today. Seeing as you're so cheery, I doubt you do. Luckily your team(s) play later on, so enjoy.

Yeah, cos I sit here behind a computer whingeing like a cvnt, while you lamp out for a season ticket and make 400 mile round trips to show your support. :rolleyes:

'And today, at the Tottenham Hotspur stadium - Dinamo Kamchatka, from the Siberian seventh division, who got into the Europa League via fair play rules after their shady local mobster owner kneecapped refs who gave his players yellow cards.' :p

... and their keeper played a blinder.

... although he never had to move his feet once.

Performance wise, we were decent against City, good in first half v West Ham, good after the first 30 mins v Ajax and far superior today until the red card.

How the fudge have we lost all those games?
Our poor form has clearly lowered your expectations of what is ‘good’. In all those games we didn’t even score a goal....

Back