• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Tottenham Hotspur vs Bournemouth

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Incredibly brain dead. Dier is replaced because he narrowly avoided a red and Toby because he was on a yellow. The message that caution was needed to avoid red cards should have been obvious. Instead ...

Incredibly a week ago central defence was about the only part of our team not ravaged by injuries and suspensions.

No we're playing Wanyama next to Sanchez.

The gaps are really starting to open up now.

Going to be like the fudging Alamo later if we don’t waste time and/or level this up soon.

Well the second half of the season has been a complete shambles to be honest. We may be in the semis of the champions league but out league and cup runs have been a disgrace. If chelsea, arsenal and manu were not useless themselves we would be sixth and deservingly so.

Who knows, maybe if management had strengthened the depth of our squad we would have done better

I feel for the 9 players we have out there at the minute, this is tough. Might not tell yet, but by 75 mins or so they are gonna be phucked.
We just have to let them play, lower the press and suck up their offence. Plus dive and roll around a bit.

Was there any danger to the to the Bournmouth player? Foyth was practically stationary, yes the studs were in the air, but there was barely any impact at all. Yellow card.

How was Foyth stationary? He was running back with the other player and had literally no control whatsoever. Those challenges are potential leg breakers.

If that was one of their players doing it on one of ours, we would all rightly be furious and rightly be happy with the red.

Its a ducking abysmal challenge at the best of times and fully deserved the red.

Ridiculous, that would have guaranteed us nothing.

It wouldn't "guarantee nothing" they can still play football, they still have a chance even if not our strongest players (likes of Davies etc). What it does guarantee is that players are fitter for the 2nd leg of a competition where we have made the semi-finals twice in our entire history and never reached the final.

Anyway, we just have to live with it now and hopefully we have something left in the tank for mid-week. Likes of Dele, Eriksen, Rose are gonna be phucking knackered after today.

At least Son should be fit...

I get what you are saying. But I think this attitude of “we need to rest” and need to be treated in cotton wool is not good for our mindset.

Need to start thinking we can perform at 400% regardless of what is thrown as us. Sissoko invincibility style.

No you have misunderstood me. I do not think we should have rested anybody, I am just annoyed that we have to play 45 minutes with 9 men

Last edited:
How was Foyth stationary? He was running back with the other player and had literally no control whatsoever. Those challenges are potential leg breakers.

If that was one of their players doing it on one of ours, we would all rightly be furious and rightly be happy with the red.

Its a ducking abysmal challenge at the best of times and fully deserved the red.

On impact, he's hardly moving. Just waves his leg upwards. If it was on one of our players I'd be very pleased, no risk of injury and a player advantage.

Technically its a red. But its another soft one, that probably should have been a yellow.

Back