• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur vs Aston Villa ***

This feels to me like the first proper ‘must win’ of the Ange era. I’m confident our new mindset means we can get something out of the game.
I honestly don’t see it that way and I’m not hugely confident of a win. Of course, I’d love one…but not the end of the world if we lose in my opinion.

This feels to me like the first proper ‘must win’ of the Ange era. I’m confident our new mindset means we can get something out of the game.

I know what you mean. It’s a crunch game against probably our biggest rival to finish in the top 4 if we’re being realistic and admitting anything above third is beyond is. I like what Ange said about aiming for anything less than top is a failure, I like that he thinks that way and doesn’t view top is as success. At the same time we need to acknowledge where we are and we don’t have a title winning or challenging squad. As for the game, it’s the biggest we’ve had this season so far and it’s a must not lose. I’d say the Chelsea game was the biggest up until now and we were on our way to passion the test until we started kicking everyone.

Vicario
Porro Romero VDV Destiny
Sarr Bissouma Maddison
Johnson Son Werner

Hit them with absolute pace, a crazy high line and slow defenders is where we will have the joy
Before and after Lolo got injured we absolutely battered them but were awful in front of goal

Let's get the game won then bring on PEH to nail that Uber Cnut Cash

Difficult game, maybe coming a bit soon in the Ange era. I'm happy enough with fifth this season, Ange has done fantastic work given the circumstances. CL qualification isn't the be all and end all of anything though would be useful for attracting players. I like Ange's analogy with the Willy Wonka golden ticket.

We still have to go to Liverpool, West Ham and Chelsea which I'd say we get an average of about two points per season from if we're lucky. Fourth seems very difficult.

Maybe Dragusin can sneak into the away dressing room with his ninja hair and lie in wait, disguised as a bottle of Lucozade, and then 2 minutes before the match he can spring out of his hiding place and pull Cash's nuts clean off?
Finally a voice of reason 😁

Think it’s more Johnson deserves a start, more than Werner deserves to be dropped. But a bit like Johnson last game, Werner might benefit from coming on later in the game.

Back