• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**OMT Tottenham Hotspur vs Arsenal***

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Are Sky trolling us? it better not be Alan 'smudger' Smith as co-commentator. (As well as Sol in the studio).

Sky hit the tickle my balls with a feather. Arsenal ALWAYS seem up for this fixture and save their best, whereas I get the feeling sometimes some of our players treat it as, just another league match. And quite frankly, they cant afford to

The problem on the right is we have no chance of putting them on the back foot as Lamela won’t burst forward wide and fast.

Would have preferred Sissoko RWB who would drive them back.

I really don't like the low speed passing between the back four! It takes aggression and pace out of the team!
Should be making passes with more speed and intent, even if it's only a 5 yard sideway pass!

Back