• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT -- TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs ARSENAL -- OMT ***

Happy birthday, buddy

Thank you. At least i want to see some real passion from our boys! My mates are coming over tomorrow to celebrate my birthday, two of them fellow yids btw. With this early kick off i reckon we'll be tinkled by 6 o clock :)

I hope it's not a flat out 4-4-2 though. We pretty much did that at The Emirates last year and look what happened!!

Krunchie had a lot to do with that, mind you

It was definitely strange. Whenever we had played Kranjcar in a 4-4-2 before we'd beaten Liverpool 3-0, Saudi Sportswashing Machine 5-0 etc. but they were at home, can't believe with Lennon fit, we decided to play a flat out 4-4-2 away at Arsenal.

I hope it's not a flat out 4-4-2 though. We pretty much did that at The Emirates last year and look what happened!!

One game is not like another from game to game, let alone from season to season. Just because something worked in the past doesn't mean it will work now. Just because something failed in the past, doesn't mean it won't work now.

Not being able to watch this due to work is brick. As is this OMT. As is the creativity in our midfield without Dembele.

Most factors points to a loss, but as it's a derby that gives me great hope.

I'll have to listen to it in 8 second fleeting passing bys in a kitchen full of scouse chefs talking over it about how Suarez is world class....](*,)

Not being able to watch this due to work is brick. As is this OMT. As is the creativity in our midfield without Dembele.

Most factors points to a loss, but as it's a derby that gives me great hope.

I'll have to listen to it in 8 second fleeting passing bys in a kitchen full of scouse chefs talking over it about how Suarez is world class....](*,)

Hope is the mother of all disappointment. Doing my best to get mine down.

No RVP a big plus........player to player theirs only one player i'll have from them,canizores??....if we play with a bit more desire for the whole 90 mins we can take them,if we have our usual swich off period and concede possession and space and let them dictate things we struggle.We could be mid table if we lose feck sake.

play with intensity.

cmon you spurs.

Arsenal and Spurs appeal for fans to behave

North London rivals Arsenal and Tottenham Hotspur have taken the rare step of issuing a joint statement warning their fans against "anti-social behaviour" when the clubs meet in their first derby of the season on Saturday.

The match, at Arsenal's Emirates Stadium, marks the 125th anniversary of the first meeting in November 1887 between the embryonic sides that evolved into Arsenal and Spurs and comes at a time of renewed interest in unacceptable behaviour at soccer games.

The statement, issued on the websites of both clubs on Friday, says: "Both clubs are actively encouraging all fans to focus on getting behind their team and enjoying what promises to be a great match on Saturday.

"A North London derby is always a special occasion and we hope Saturday's match will be remembered for both the action on the pitch, as well as the positive support for both teams off it.

"All fans should be aware that breaches of stadium regulations - including anti-social behaviour - will not be tolerated."

Both clubs have a large number of Jewish supporters, but Spurs fans have rejoiced in calling themselves "The Yid Army" for the last 30 years, appropriating the offensive term into a badge of honour against opponents who abused them by using it.

The newly-vociferous Society of Black Lawyers (SBL) tried to instigate proceedings against the club for allowing the fans to chant the name but their attempt was rejected by both the Metropolitan Police and the club.

http://fourfourtwo.com/news/england/113567/default.aspx

No RVP a big plus........player to player theirs only one player i'll have from them,canizores??....if we play with a bit more desire for the whole 90 mins we can take them,if we have our usual swich off period and concede possession and space and let them dictate things we struggle.We could be mid table if we lose feck sake.

play with intensity.

cmon you spurs.

That's very arrogant, especially with the way we've played so far this season. How many Wigan players would you prefer in our starting line up?

Wigan Athletic
26 Al Habsi
05 Caldwell (Stam - 64' )
17 Boyce
21 Ramis
31 Figueroa
04 McCarthy Booked
08 Watson (Gomez - 85' )
10 Maloney
22 Beausejour
02 Kone
09 Di Santo (Boselli - 85' )
Substitutes
12 Pollitt
23 Stam
06 Jones
14 Gomez
20 Fyvie
15 McManaman
19 Bosell

No4 and No2 please

Arsenal
24 Mannone
03 Sagna
04 Mertesacker
05 Vermaelen
06 Koscielny
08 Arteta
14 Walcott (Arshavin - 84' )
19 Cazorla
22 Coquelin (Ramsey - 55' Booked )
09 Podolski (Oxlade-Chamberlain - 77' )
12 Giroud
Substitutes
01 Szczesny
11 Santos
25 Jenkinson
15 Oxlade-Chamberlain
16 Ramsey
23 Arshavin
29 Chamakh

No 19 here.

If Cazorla is the only Arsenal player that you believe would improve our squad then I think our ratings of either the Spurs/Arsenal players vary massively. As much as you wouldn't like to believe it there's a reason they've finished above us since 1995 is it? It's probably an easier existence not recognizing that so I don't hold it against you, wish I had the same outlook to be fair...

If Cazorla is the only Arsenal player that you believe would improve our squad then I think our ratings of either the Spurs/Arsenal players vary massively. As much as you wouldn't like to believe it there's a reason they've finished above us since 1995 is it? It's probably an easier existence not recognizing that so I don't hold it against you, wish I had the same outlook to be fair...

I think thats more to do with the fact that Arsene Wenger is there manager. Im not having that they have been better than us man for man for the past couple of years. If wenger had our team the past 3 years or so, we would have overtaken arsenal by now.

I think thats more to do with the fact that Arsene Wenger is there manager. Im not having that they have been better than us man for man for the past couple of years. If wenger had our team the past 3 years or so, we would have overtaken arsenal by now.

They've been at least equal to us over the last three seasons, whether we like it or not. RvP gave them a massive edge last year and his presence in their team meant they were a better side than ours last year but only just.

Cazorla, Sagna, Vermaelen, Wheelchair and Arteta would be easily good enough to be in our squad.

Cazorla would walk into the XI. Wheelchair and Arteta also pushing Dembele very close.
Sagna va Walker is a tricky one.
Vermaelen is also a quality CB - on a par with ours i would say.

Back