• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT *** Tottenham Hotspur vs APOEL ***

Smiles as in Poch is like Danny's dad, or smiles like Poch knows that Danny is off to Manure in Jan to lay the groundwork for Poch taking over from Mourinho at the end of the season? They are both exceedingly similar smiles.

Can’t see us selling Rose in January unless we can sign someone who playing this Cup

What was all the fuss about Rose?
From where I was sitting it looked like he jogged off down the tunnel. Not stomped off or stormed off.
I originally (momentarily) thought the intent was to bring him back as there was no sub evident but then KWP was called off the bench.
Did I miss something that was shown on tv?

Don't get Dele's form ATM it's so off.
He looks distracted and his game over complicated, not at all like him.
I don't think so. It's all part of his development. Its the next hurdle he needs to struggle through and over... learning to deal with expectations. It was easier when he was the underdog almost (like against Madrid), where he can go and be a nuisance and get on the end of some moves. I think we forget just how young the lad is sometimes.

People who can't (or won't) acknowledge the squad-wide benefits of this win really are nothing more than doom mongering sad sacks, get a fudging grip ffs.

It's a solid result and the importance of getting back to winning cannot be understated.

I don't think so. It's all part of his development. Its the next hurdle he needs to struggle through and over... learning to deal with expectations. It was easier when he was the underdog almost (like against Madrid), where he can go and be a nuisance and get on the end of some moves. I think we forget just how young the lad is sometimes.

I stand more chance of joining Real than he does at the moment.

For sure, like most out there tonight Winks had his dodgy moments but for me there were more of real quality.

So although no one particularly stood out I'd say overall Winks was among our better performers.
He was wasteful, maybe Im just used to much better from him but still he was poor last night IMO.....

I thought our general play was wasteful, the passing was poor and lead to our movement being slow. It was to be expect with so many players playing in a real match for the first time together. I can't remember Vorm having to do anything, but both the centre backs were far too relaxed at times and made trouble for themselves, just good to get game time and realise the areas they need to improve on.

Yes really. He was very sloppy.....

The important bit was the first half, everyone was in first gear for the 2nd. If you thought Winks was poor then how did you rate the rest of our team? We did just win 3-0 in the champs league with essentially our reserve team!

Some sloppy moments, particularly in the second half when our entire team dropped a level.

Some excellent moments though and good overall apart from a small handful of errors.

Looks on his way back to form after the injury and illness.
I just dont think he was that good in either half, but I will say it was a lovely pass out wide for Llorente's goal - not sure what else he did that was excellent but fair enough if you think otherwise....

The important bit was the first half, everyone was in first gear for the 2nd. If you thought Winks was poor then how did you rate the rest of our team? We did just win 3-0 in the champs league with essentially our reserve team!
I dont think we was good in the first half at all, albeit better than the second. Not a criticism of the team at all, its hard to play well when you have a disjointed team. Yes we got a good result, against a third rate side - that doesnt mean we played well. It was job done, nothing more....

Back