• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT - Tottenham Hotspur v West Ham***

I'm so fudging furious with that fudging clam ref now, I'm about to burst! How the fudge is that a yellow for Davies? He was run over!

Sounds like we are leaving too much space in behind. That's the trouble with high pressing.
Poch should know better really, Spammers have been playing quick counters over the top with fast/strong attacking players all season.

What a frustrating evening. Better now than Saturday I guess

Kaaaaaaaaaaane noooooooollllll

Come on FFS, they have no defenders left, we should tinkle through them like a stoat urinating warm snow off a hot toadstool but somehow you know Andre Marriner is the evil gnome with a tinkle umbrella.

Tony Gale just said "you won't see balls like this anywhere". Yuk.

We need to take our chances. Had a couple already.

Eriksen should have fed Kane in. Kane was just ahead of himself and could tuck the ball in.

Back