• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v West Ham United ****

Happy to see Johnson and VDV starting, and probably sensible to give Sarr a rest for Bentancour, who looked fresh after coming on on Saturday. Sarr is a great option off the bench as well.

Happy to see Johnson and VDV starting, and probably sensible to give Sarr a rest for Bentancour, who looked fresh after coming on on Saturday. Sarr is a great option off the bench as well.
Now we have players back can really appreciate our bench, we have some decent depth really. Living in Essex and working in London, I find West Ham fans the most annoying of all London 'rivals'. Please put on a performance tonight, failing that just the result will do...

Think VDV back in the team could be vital.

sadly as Antonio is fit we will need to score at least 2 to win as he will be scoring tonight, but honestly think we will need 3 to secure the points.

Unfortunately, I think we will see WHU put in a their usual twice-yearly Barcelona-esque display tonight as we succumb to a 2-1 defeat

It's less than 10 mins to kick-off and the thread is yet to be pinned? Wtf???

Don't bother watching. We'll ship in 5 and half the team will hobble off injured. Thanks admins.

Have a horrible feeling about this one. I hate playing these pikeys. They're muck but always seem to cause us problems.

Would take any sort of win.

Back