• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT ***Tottenham Hotspur v West Ham Dildo Club***

Very common these days to play your backup keeper in the league cup. To me that strategy makes a lot of sense.

You have to question Bilic's approach of playing his best goalkeeper in the league cup and his second best in the league though.

We need to calm down a bit and pass it around and tire them out OR hit them on the break... but sometimes we slow it down to let them get back into position, then hit a silly 40 yard lofted pass to someone heavily marked. That ain't clever, just gives them the ball back.

I'm assuming their threat will be a set piece to Big Andy Carroll's head. Eventually one of their freekicks will meet the meat.

Very common these days to play your backup keeper in the league cup. To me that strategy makes a lot of sense.

You have to question Bilic's approach of playing his best goalkeeper in the league cup and his second best in the league though.
It is a cup final though...

The only thing to fear so far is that West Ham have been so easy to defend against, we might fall asleep and get sloppy.

We need to calm down a bit and pass it around and tire them out OR hit them on the break... but sometimes we slow it down to let them get back into position, then hit a silly 40 yard lofted pass to someone heavily marked. That ain't clever, just gives them the ball back.

I'm assuming their threat will be a set piece to Big Andy Carroll's head. Eventually one of their freekicks will meet the meat.
Agree. Keep the ball even if it is in non threatening areas.

Foyth is a very calm young man on the ball. I like him

Very professional by Foyth! Just blocked the run.

I was just going to say; Foyth looks excellent again, you're both seeing it.. He really is another outstanding prospect. So chill and strong out there!

I can see he and Sanchez side-by-side in the years ahead. Learning from Toby and Verts is the best apprenticeship you could ask for.

Back