• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT: Tottenham Hotspur v West 'Am United - WHL, Sun 22nd Feb, KO - 12pm

Here's one of him flirting with Pulis
article_753f44468909897f_1353249712_9j-4aaqsk.jpeg

Replace that with a brown paper bag and you're onto something mate.

I agree with your overall sentiments about careful team selection BUT it has to be remembered that we had the same schedule as Chelski and Arsenal before we played them...

Exactly, in what way did Chelsea or arsenal have a heavier schedule to us leading up to the game? let alone taking in to account the whole season where we've played more than anyone else!

I hope the Poch psyches them up to be prepared to fight but not fight literally like Matic. No sendings-off lads please!

Anyone know which of out players are one booking away from a suspension? Obviously any suspensions incurred today will rule players out of the final

Anyone know which of out players are one booking away from a suspension? Obviously any suspensions incurred today will rule players out of the final

Some info on cards during season on BBC Spurs site - no time to research myself, as off to sunny Croydon to watch match before a rehearsal.

Would like to make an early bid for several players to be my favourite today.

--------------Lloris

Dier----Verts---Fazio---Kaboul

--------Capoue--Dembele

-Townsend--Paulinho--Chadli

-------------Soldado

Plenty of muscle, and key players saved for the bigger matches in Florence and at Wembley.

I know what you mean but there aren't many goals in that team.

And no doubt, next Sunday is bigger than today, but in reality it's tight between the other two; points-wise we're still well in with a shout for 4th, albeit we're the outside bet of the three pushing.

On balance, I'd go full strength today and next Sunday with a lot of rotation for Thursday.

Of course, it's subjective but that would be the way I'd play it.

Tottenham Hotspur
  • 01 Lloris
  • 02 Walker
  • 15 Dier
  • 05 Vertonghen
  • 03 Rose
  • 38 Mason
  • 42 Bentaleb
  • 17 Townsend
  • 19 Dembélé
  • 11 Lamela
  • 18 Kane
Substitutes
  • 09 Soldado
  • 13 Vorm
  • 21 Fazio
  • 22 Chadli
  • 23 Eriksen
  • 25 Stambouli
  • 33 Davies

Spammers
  • 13 Adrián
  • 18 Jenkinson
  • 02 Reid
  • 05 Tomkins
  • 03 Cresswell
  • 16 Noble
  • 30 Song
  • 08 Kouyaté
  • 11 Downing
  • 31 E Valencia
  • 15 Sakho
Substitutes
  • 04 Nolan
  • 07 Jarvis
  • 17 O'Brien
  • 19 Collins
  • 20 Demel
  • 22 Jääskeläinen
  • 24 Cole

Can see them scoring early on and us equalizing in around the 63rd minute and not being able to break them down and coming away with a point.

Back