• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Watford ***

Watford know they can give us all the time and space we want in the first two thirds of the pitch and we'll do fudge all with it.

Bingo. We are placing way too much of our attacking reliance on defensive players.

Also, why have we got 2 holding/defensive midfielders? They are camped on Watford’s box are are not cut out for breaking them down.

Our creative players don't work hard enough so we'll bite our nose to spite our face instead of playing them

We're making them work hard at least. Decent passing tempo, decent movement. Getting the ball into good areas, but they're difficult to break down.

Keep it up and they should start to tire, mistakes will creep in along with a bit more space.

Luckily we heve options on the bench if we end up needing more creativity. No natural wing back option though, shame as we're getting into some good positions wide.

if this ends up a draw i think we need compensation from the club, every time a team comes and defends for their life, we just cannot break down and don't seem to choose the right team, we can all see it.
just seen the dier penalty shout, what do they see!?

Creating loads of time and space to get a cross in or behind their full backs and then it's a naff pass/cross. Royal had about 10 chances and completed 1 or 0. If under pressure you can understand a misplaced pass or cross but that half was criminal. Should have had at least 1 pen but shouldn't need to rely on that against these. Hopefully Son arrives at the ground in time for the 2nd half. Skipp has been very good again.

We're making them work hard at least. Decent passing tempo, decent movement. Getting the ball into good areas, but they're difficult to break down.

Keep it up and they should start to tire, mistakes will creep in along with a bit more space.

Luckily we heve options on the bench if we end up needing more creativity. No natural wing back option though, shame as we're getting into some good positions wide.
Maybe Doherty in for Royal?

Wingbacks must be vampires. Such poor crosses. The movement from the forward 3 is also meh. Wondering if Conte will risk Dele or Ndombele.

Or Bergwijn at RWB maybe?
I’m not a huge fan but right now I’m thinking Doherty couldn’t do much worse with so much space so why not!

I think Moura will do better, as he has the pace to go outside and can recover should a rare break away happen, also he’d be a back post option if Reggie overhit a cross and Bergwijn might be more effective in the more congested central area Moura has been in.

Back