• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Watford FC ***

Sissoko has surely been part of the team when preparing for Watford and will surely know a thing or two about how we approach the game?

No one is afraid to play us anymore. Why are we not pressing and why are we letting them play round us?

I don't think Skipp is the one for our midfield right now. Having him and Pierre at the same time on the pitch gives us a lack of creation and flow. Hopefully we get the Barca player and he would play next to Hojbjerg. Skipp will play in CL, cups and when Pierre can't or next to him in matches we need to defend.

Last edited:
A perennial problem for years. Our midfield seemingly can't excercise any control.

City home and Wolves away ok sit in but Watford at home nope. Need to get on the ball and dominate. Need a CM that wants to get on the ball and play.

I quite like how we setup with the front three quite close to one another - gives us a lot of more immediate options whenever we attack quickly. Completely lacked that last season. Bergwijn just needs a goal soon.

City home and Wolves away ok sit in but Watford at home nope. Need to get on the ball and dominate. Need a CM that wants to get on the ball and play.
Lo Celso likely sub. Ndombele would enjoy this midfield but really depends on his attitude.

I am wondering if we can give Aurier a try in this team especially if he doesn't get a club.

Also Dele Alli may need to stay a bit back. We are missing a player in the hole between midfield and forward.

Back