• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

* OMT Tottenham Hotspur v the Public Investment Fund *

I guessed it as soon as Foster came out!
Loris was suffering from more than just a bruised ego… He should stay away for the rest of the season! Disgrace

Looks a genuine injury based on that interview. Glad to see he hasn’t tarnished his legacy by refusing to come out.

Gave a bloody good interview too in the circumstances.

Man utd at home Thursday too, we almost always wait to get spanked by them no matter how good or bad they are.

Seeing them v Sevilla, I still see us losing but not getting mullered. Next Sunday at Anfield, if Liverpool get ahead early like Saudi Sportswashing Machine did, believe me, they wont ease off.
Now that game could be brutal..unless something drastic happens at the club in the next few days

Levy going to the dressing room apparently.

Hopefully he'll just sit there and say -

"What do we need?"

Will be interesting to see how long it is before we're back on the coach.

It's tough to draw a single positive, but, I saw some good play in that 2nd half Son looked more like himself, Kane scored a really good goal, which on another day would have been lauded far more, Danjuma looked decent and was unlucky not to score again, and finally Sanchez was decent, got some good vocal backing off the fans from what I hear, will do him the world of good.
Hopefully the home fans will give him a good reception next time he appears at WHL

You mean our most successful manager in the PL era? Definitely bring him back. If there is one man I would trust to sort out the mess we are in...

For me he is the only man to bring in right now. He knows what to expect from Levy, he would be under no illusions. He knows the strengths and weaknesses of half the current squad.
I am not saying he can turn it around, it will take a long time now, but I am sure he is our best option

It's tough to draw a single positive, but, I saw some good play in that 2nd half Son looked more like himself, Kane scored a really good goal, which on another day would have been lauded far more, Danjuma looked decent and was unlucky not to score again, and finally Sanchez was decent, got some good vocal backing off the fans from what I hear, will do him the world of good.
Hopefully the home fans will give him a good reception next time he appears at WHL

Man, I’m struggling to love this club today. You should get a lifetime season ticket from the club.

You mean our most successful manager in the PL era? Definitely bring him back. If there is one man I would trust to sort out the mess we are in...

Laughable that people still pull out things like that a reason not to go for him.

Someone in the match thread was using the Moura CL final 'dropping' as a reason earlier - seemingly oblivious to the fact he was complaining about decision made when we had got to the bloody Champions League final in the first place!

If I lived a lot nearer to London I would have had one years ago tbh. But as i get older doing the long round trip seems to get tougher with each drive

I meant Levy should gift you a lifetime season ticket for that post alone. You weren’t wrong with a lot of it but finding positives today…that’s an achievement.

Saudi Sportswashing Machine were coasting and still looked more threatening than us.

Saudi Sportswashing Machine were coasting and still looked more threatening than us.

At times I agree, but we had a good spell early 2nd half, and had 2 decent chances just after the Kane goal, I would have liked to have seen what could have happened had we made it 2-5 before the hour mark

Back