• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur V Sunderland ***

Sunderland are gonna sit back and try to do us on the break. That's their whole game. We need Lennon, VdV and Bale all playing so we can break them down.
They not gonna attempt to play possession football through the middle, they're gonna be playing long balls to Bendtner and their wide players. So we don't need 3 midfielders in the middle to win the ball back.

No gals, no badgers, no fat ex Brazilian players (you know who I mean Diego), we shall get shafted! 9-1 to the mackem/ black pussies O'Neill will get his revenge on redknapp.

Actewerlly, anyone have an up to date head to head O'Neill v arry as managers of their various clubs?

I'm really really confused. What was wrong with the other two OMT's?

I may have to create a fourth OMT as I have it on good authority that the Gods prefer even numbers.

Friedel

Walker
Kaboul
King
Benny

Parker
Sandro
Modric

VDV
Ade
Bale

1-2 Spurs

(I've never made a prediction before, bit superstitious about it. I think we will win this)

On the way to Sunderland in a few hours, looking forward to an enjoyable long Easter break. Then straight down the M1 to London after the match for Norwich on Monday.
Would love to come back home Monday night after seeing 2 wins. Fingers crossed

No gals, no badgers, no fat ex Brazilian players (you know who I mean Diego), we shall get shafted! 9-1 to the mackem/ black pussies O'Neill will get his revenge on redknapp.

Actewerlly, anyone have an up to date head to head O'Neill v arry as managers of their various clubs?[/QUOTE]

•Harry Redknapp is unbeaten in his last 14 Premier League matches against teams managed by Martin O'Neill. His only defeat in all 17 meetings was West Ham's 2-1 loss at O'Neill's Leicester City in October 1997.
•Spurs have scored three headed goals in their last three league games; they managed just two in their previous 35.
•Brad Friedel is in line to make his 550th start for an English club.

On the way to Sunderland in a few hours, looking forward to an enjoyable long Easter break. Then straight down the M1 to London after the match for Norwich on Monday.
Would love to come back home Monday night after seeing 2 wins. Fingers crossed

Ditto!! 04:30 wake up call tomorrow morning, I hope Diego's OMT carries with it some good karma??

Ditto!! 04:30 wake up call tomorrow morning, I hope Diego's OMT carries with it some good karma??

Not sure I could have done the early morning drive tomorrow morning, then down to London right after the game. =D> to you for doing that.
That's why we're going up this afternoon and stopping overnight at a local Premier Inn. Will be giving the free Park and Ride another go with the home fans

Actewerlly, anyone have an up to date head to head O'Neill v arry as managers of their various clubs?[/QUOTE]

Harry Redknapp is unbeaten in his last 14 Premier League matches against teams managed by Martin O'Neill. His only defeat in all 17 meetings was West Ham's 2-1 loss at O'Neill's Leicester City in October 1997.
•Spurs have scored three headed goals in their last three league games; they managed just two in their previous 35.
•Brad Friedel is in line to make his 550th start for an English club.

AAAARRRRGGGGHHH! Uberjinx!!!

TEAM NEWS - SUNDERLAND (A)
Posted 06 April 2012 12:27am
Harry Redknapp reports no additional injury concerns ahead of tomorrow's trip to Sunderland.

We travel to the Stadium of Light for a 12.45pm kick-off on Saturday before returning to the Lane and Norwich at 3pm on Monday.
Aaron Lennon was the latest player to return from injury last weekend and that only leaves Tom Huddlestone and Michael Dawson (both ankle) on the missing list.
“We’re not too bad, really,” said Harry before training on Friday. “We haven’t got too many injuries.
“Most of the lads who have been fit are okay. We’ve a couple of long-term injuries, but we’ve more or less the squad from last week.”

TEAM NEWS - SUNDERLAND (A)
Posted 06 April 2012 12:27am
Harry Redknapp reports no additional injury concerns ahead of tomorrow's trip to Sunderland.

We travel to the Stadium of Light for a 12.45pm kick-off on Saturday before returning to the Lane and Norwich at 3pm on Monday.
Aaron Lennon was the latest player to return from injury last weekend and that only leaves Tom Huddlestone and Michael Dawson (both ankle) on the missing list.“We’re not too bad, really,” said Harry before training on Friday. “We haven’t got too many injuries.
“Most of the lads who have been fit are okay. We’ve a couple of long-term injuries, but we’ve more or less the squad from last week.”

David Bentley and Jermaine Jenas??

Back