• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR v Southampton***

We got the rub of the the green with 2 deflected assists and the Red. But we played well against a very tough side. Both teams looked a bit rusty after 10 days off, with lots of wayward passes. Having Alli and Kane on song makes such a difference. We don't get regular goals from others outside them Eriksen and Son.

Sissoko warrants his place. In a game like today where they will defend tight, he provided strength and composure. But Poch please get him a psychologist for when he's clean through. Zero confidence to score himself. Dembele is not on form yet. Needs a run of games.

Last edited:
Hahahaha! I also thought the reporter said 60 goals in 50 games. Dele: "SIXTY????"

Sent with Miele C1 Vacuum cleaner

A very good second half. Southampton hardly threatened. Eriksen stepped up and was very good after a poor first half. Goal aside Kane had a shocker to be honest. Dembele was good as was Alli. Our fullbacks were not that effective really but that was mostly because they weren't faster than their counterparts. Sissoko did well again and affected the game, which is all you ask.

Most importantly though was the result. A loss here would have been a big setback to our CL qualification aspirations.

As for the pen. Yes it was and red card. Dean applied the letter of the law and he got it right IMO The first offence was outside the box but there was a second foul inside it where Redmond literally fell on Alli. Right decisions for me.

One down after 2 minutes and win 4-1 away from home and miss a penalty. I'm getting tinkled off with this when can we have our Spurs back. Great match thread full of doom and gloom and focusing on everything that is bad, why do they bother?.

Shut up Redknapp clam! What a load of rubbish he's talking! He takes away a clear cut scoring opportunity = red card. Penalty, maybe not, could have been a free kick outside, but the red card is stone wall.

Sent with Miele C1 Vacuum cleaner

Great to get the win, but a scrappy game overall. Quite a few of our players well know that they can do a lot better than that I think. But we got the win and overall we were better on the day in a tough away game.
Onwards and upwards...

Thought you were Spurs thru and thru?, my life revolves around our calender. Don't tell me you've told the wife you'll go out for a nice NYD walk on Sunday lunchtime? :) :)
Obviously the most telling thing would be Chelsea playing Saturday. We never play them on equal terms, so that fact alone should have told me we're playing a day later, and getting less rest before the Cheatski game.

One down after 2 minutes and win 4-1 away from home and miss a penalty. I'm getting tinkled off with this when can we have our Spurs back. Great match thread full of doom and gloom and focusing on everything that is bad, why do they bother?.

The Poch interview just now answers this well.

Reporter: ''great 1-4 victory and given it is at such a hard place, was this one of your greatest performances this season?''

Poch: ''no, I don't think it was. Very good result yes I'm very pleased but I don't think it was one of our greatest performances this season.''

Back