• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

** OMT Tottenham Hotspur V Southampton **

Status
Not open for further replies.
COYS!

I just want to see an entertaining game today, go out and play some proper football. Hopefully the almost turnaround against Benfica will have given the players some confidence.

Oh, and pass it to Bentaleb...

Our line-up today: Lloris; Naughton, Kaboul, Vertonghen, Rose; Lennon, Bentaleb, Chadli, Dembele, Eriksen; Soldado

And our subs this afternoon: Friedel, Dawson, Fryers, Paulinho, Sigurdsson, Townsend, Kane

Win this and beat Liverpool and fourth is back on!!
That's the kind of fighting talk we should have ! Just don't see it v pool at anfield ...

Have yarnited caught us yet ? I really hope we keep trying to go as high as poss in the league.

We have to keep a positive mindset going.

BjaYlsPCEAEZ6JT.png

Lloris; Naughton, Kaboul, Vertonghen, Rose; Lennon, Bentaleb, Chadli, Dembele, Eriksen; Soldado

Good team from us today, shame no Ade, he has been struggling with injuries for the past few weeks

Our line-up today: Lloris; Naughton, Kaboul, Vertonghen, Rose; Lennon, Bentaleb, Chadli, Dembele, Eriksen; Soldado

And our subs this afternoon: Friedel, Dawson, Fryers, Paulinho, Sigurdsson, Townsend, Kane

Can't really argue with that. No Sandro? Perma-crock?

Would've been extremely tempted to leave Lennon out, and possibly play Zeki insteand of the stroppy Belgian, but a decnt team.

I like that team, should have a good mix of power, pace and passing through the middle there which we will need. They will press us hard.

That's weird.....I thought Ade was 'rested' on Thursday because Sherwood had already given up the tie? And that he was looking out for himself by doing so?

What happened to the falling out between him and Eriksen too?

Strange goings on at WHL.

Considering our injuries/ strange conspiracy theories if you're certain people, about as good a side as I'd have expected.

So Chadli scores two goals coming in from the left last game with Kane holding the ball up.
Next game Sherwood goes back to his tactic that failed for 70 minutes of Chadli behind/beside Soldado.
Sherwood logic (it really will be this basis) is that Soldado isnt great in the air so he wants a big man up there to support him.

Meanwhile Eriksen is marginalised out the left.

Oh and I forgot probably the worse bit Bentaleb, who had one of his best games as an attacking midfielder, will be playing in the keep it simple role in front of the fragile back 4 whilst Dembele attempts to dribble the ball into the net.

Last edited:
If Soldado doesn't get involved I want Kane on alongside him with enough time to show what they can do as a partnership. Think Bobby would benefit from the Kane we saw on Thursday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back