• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

** OMT Tottenham Hotspur V Southampton **

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was fantastic, haven't felt joy like that watching Tottenham in a VERY long time. Brilliant turnaround!

Such a shame we couldn't get something out of Arsenal last week, top five really would look different.

That was fantastic, haven't felt joy like that watching Tottenham in a VERY long time. Brilliant turnaround!

Agree with this. Second half we looked awesome. Plus v pleased for Solly and Sig

Sitting on my porcelain throne using Fapatalk

I have b*tched all game but great character from the lads.

Gylfi, Soldado, Chadli and most of all eriksen well played.

If Danny Rose or Naughton play at spurs next year I will be scratching my head.

Sherwood, he can shout a bit but my word he has struggled in this job for me.

Whew. Almost threw it away there. From minute 48 to minute 92 we were as flat as we were in the first half, but Sigurdsson's Bale-esque low strike pulled Tim's managerial career out of the flames there.

We have 21 points to play for. We should aim to match last season's total, at the very least. 72 points, i.e 16, five wins and a draw from the last seven games. I'm not expecting anything from the Liverpool game, and I'l chalk down the West Ham game as a draw, but we should look for wins in the other five, so at the very least we can end this strange, somewhat chaotic campaign with our heads held high.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back