• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Southampton, Sun 5th Oct 2014 ***

i suppose we are doing ok considering we are playing a top 4 side

We started the season dominating possession with impressive passing. We haven't done that at all this game.

They do look better than us. Far more like a team and far more threatening.

its not really surprising is it. thats the worst thing. i think there are plenty of teams in the league better than us. saints might be one of them.

we've been devoid of shape and tactics for about 3 seasons.

I want more from our midfield. Capoue, Mason, Chadli, Eriksen and Lamela. Then Ade wouldn't have to come deep. He should be playing on the shoulder of the last defender.

We're doing okay. Got to keep our heads up and stay focused.

I honestly think we can do the same or better without ade there. Aside from crowding out the midfield we don't have a target in the penalty box.

Just hanging on a little bit. We are standing 10 yards off them and giving them too much time on the ball. Gotta get closer to them.

Ade hasn't been tremendous for sure, but why has no-one said a thing about Eriksen's enormous ineptness? He has been pants!

Ade hasn't been tremendous for sure, but why has no-one said a thing about Eriksen's enormous ineptness? He has been pants!

Thats treu but in all honesty I dont know whether he is playing in his position or not. Basically I dont have a clue what we are playing at - we are seeing a bit of a TS tactic here.

For me it's because Ade is the lone striker and there are three in that advanced midfield. And to follow on from DHSF I'm not sure if he's playing his best position.

Back