• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Tottenham Hotspur v South Coast's Biggest Club

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Any sentence of passing game has totally vanished once Ndombele went off. Truly shocking that we are totally incapable of putting 3 or 4 passes together in a cohesive manner.

This side needs gutting.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Fapatalk

Its a Poch team and they are playing no differently to how they did when Poch was in charge.

Even Poch was talking about starting a new transition as this team have peaked. ( not in them words)

I thought that a winning mentality was all we were lacking

Its a Poch team and they are playing no differently to how they did when Poch was in charge.

Even Poch was talking about starting a new transition as this team have peaked. ( not in the wirds)

They're playing like a team who have almost an identical core to the one 3 or so years ago, in a sport where you can't stand still, which is low on confidence, seemingly low on a proper plan and perhaps slightly low on motivation after trying and falling at the last hurdle at every competition.

I did not want Mourinho but I'm going to give him the next year or so to see how he does.

Frankly though, regardless of whatever the result is today, this has been a truly abysmal performance. Really shocking.

Back