• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Tottenham Hotspur v South Coast's Biggest Club

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We chose this bunch of cretins over Poch.

This bunch of players betrayed his trust and f*cked him, and we chose them over the best manager we have had for 50 years.

F*ck these spineless cretins.

Sad but true Dubai but as always player power prevails doesn’t it.

Talk of fines and no wages etc. nothing changes does it.

Players will have a great evening tonight won’t they . Life carries on.

I will say though that I back mourinho to change it and have done balls to say enough is enough and make some wholesale changes

Don’t think Poch had that in him

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

I'm more worried about our short term future than I have been for some time. I'm not sure a shiny new stadium and the delights of London are going to attract the players that we need to rebuild without European football, and right now we don't like a top 6 side let alone a top 4 side.

Not buying the players we needed and then getting Mourinho in as a sticking plaster solution may prove to be mistake that takes a long time and a lot of pain to unravel.

think you are being unfair. No one in real life rounded on him. Besides a few nerds on football forums, no one rounded on him. Poch lost the dressing room IMO but Mourinho has done very little to convince me he has the answers either. Can we just buy Leicester’s squad?

You must have taken a holiday from social media the last 6 months if you don't think people rounded on him.

Anyway those people know who they are and if they have more than a brain cell between them they should realize they backed the wrong horse by now. The only glimmer of light i have is they have to live with their choice

What’s wrong is the people in charge of this club.
We are rubbish week in and week out and yet the same players are selected. Aurier and Moura are two that come to mind.

Then on top of that we play players that are committed to the club the likes of Eriksen and Jan won’t sign contracts and yet they are in the squad and playing .

They should be no where near the squad .

I hope on that showing mourinho’s patience is up and he makes some changes

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Yeah, there needs to be a clear-out and players who arent going to be part of the club in future just left out and train with the reserves

Yeah, there needs to be a clear-out and players who arent going to be part of the club in future just left out and train with the reserves
Could be difficult. You have to pick 11 players to go on pitch.

I've changed it but it can take a while to come through
Guessed as much, as you had flicked to the grey question mark.

I know it can take a while...... I’ve been waiting 6 months to get mine!... ;-)

He gave the ball away as much as anybody. pretty ineffectual, I thought along with every one in midfield. Eriksen made him look good.
Sorry don't agree with that. Tried some through balls, some got intercepted. Ran at them and sometimes got tackled, once where he was hacked just when he was about to put Kane through. He endeavoured, wasn't great but was better than most IMO.

You must have taken a holiday from social media the last 6 months if you don't think people rounded on him.

Anyway those people know who they are and if they have more than a brain cell between them they should realize they backed the wrong horse by now.

Other than keyboard warriors on Twitter with fake accounts I didn’t witness much/any unrest at the actual games.

For the record I didn’t want Poch gone but I’d also given up on him turning things around. Pretty much sums up my views on spurs and football these days. Didn’t care either way if Poch was sacked but didn’t actively wish for it either. This team is such a spineless, insipid group of bottlers not even Mourinho, the ultimate winner can seemingly make any difference. If I was Kane or Ndombele I would stop wasting my career and put in a transfer request.

What a load of fudging brick. Kane injured Ndombele injured. Aurier dreadful player. We're playing so poorly too.

Back