• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Tottenham Hotspur v South Coast's Biggest Club

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Its become one of those games when you just want it to end as we clearly arent going to score so lets just go home losing 1-0 and not 2-0

The squad needs pretty wholesale changes. There is ability in the squad but no motivation or fight whatsoever. Difficult to say what the reason for that is, but from the outside it feels like things have gone stale and the players don’t believe they can win anything as a group

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Whole season no signings was always going to hurt. Plenty reckoned not,but we have fallen behind . Smacks of the time Levy signed Saha and Nelson. We were not far off. Same as end off 17/18 then we sit on our hands.

Stadium is lovely and all that but will be half empty with the regression of the playing side of things.

Apologies for my bleating. M

Happy new year !

Lacking any kind of system - or players to fit into a system. Think it is going to take a while and another manager to get back to best Redknapp/Poch form.

See that pass from Lamela is what I'm talking about with him. His fans don't seem to notice but his passing is dogbrick. I want to rate him but his passes are always over or under hit, never smoothly into a players stride.

He is no answer.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Fapatalk

Back