• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**OMT - Tottenham Hotspur v Some Spanish team apparently**

Proud to have Jewish supporters, Muslim ones Christian and even atheists like scara. Beliefs separate humans from animals and should be respected however different from your own as long as they are not murderous. Football, in particular our love for Spurs is the great thing we have in common so you are all ok as far as I'm concerned.

All faiths...well every club has them..so what's the difference..we're promoting one religion.
I,ve chant yiddo but I know there are people trying to tie us to one religion and that's wrong!
Isn,t chanting it perpetuating race divide. We do it to wind up our London neighbours but that doesn't,t help anything.
Going around Europe waving
Israeli flags is just highlighting anti Semitist against the club. Don,t you care this is dangerous at this moment in
Time for us fans?
Anyway ,apologies for stating this on this thread...so to change topic..
We need to beat this club who treat us as lower fodder and to show Modric and Bale that this club can and will rise
Forward and upward..

Come on you Spurs.. I hope we turn up!

I stay away from team predictions, but I'll venture one this time. If Dembele is fit, then we should definitely go 3 at the back.

Lloris
Dier Sanchez Toby
Surge Moussa D. Moussa S. Verts
Eriksen Son
Kane​

If Moussa D. is unavailable we go 4 at the back, but Verts still stays at LB/LWB and Dier moves up to partner Moussa S. in midfield. I don't see Winks starting in this one, but would likely be a 60/70 min sub. Rose may come in for Son, if we're ahead at the 60-min mark, to change from a back 4 to a back 3, but play more as a traditional LB rather than bomb forward.

But what the fudge do I know!

I stay away from team predictions, but I'll venture one this time. If Dembele is fit, then we should definitely go 3 at the back.

Lloris
Dier Sanchez Toby
Surge Moussa D. Moussa S. Verts
Eriksen Son
Kane​

If Moussa D. is unavailable we go 4 at the back, but Verts still stays at LB/LWB and Dier moves up to partner Moussa S. in midfield. I don't see Winks starting in this one, but would likely be a 60/70 min sub. Rose may come in for Son, if we're ahead at the 60-min mark, to change from a back 4 to a back 3, but play more as a traditional LB rather than bomb forward.

But what the fudge do I know!
2/10

Weird choice in putting first names for Moussa D. & Moussa S.

Just watching the youth game against Real Madrid ( Live here in Kenya )
Playing well. Similar to the senior side.
I don't know most of the players. Have heard of Marcus Edwards and Sterling.
We are leading 1-0.

WTF have you done to our season @the dza with this brick OMT and especially the brick OMT title???
When was the last time we won a game with such a crap title??

1-5 to Madrid, with two more Lloris howlers in a key match...sigh...

Anyone thought about Dembele at left back? Didn't he have a run out against Liverpool and done pretty well?

I'll accept a close loss; but what a boost for the club, players and our profile if we can get a draw or better??

Lloris, please no brainfarts. Please!

COYS

Back