• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Sheffield Utd ***

Agree with everything - excellent post - but for the bolded sentence. I think this is what makes Ange different than other managers, Martin Jol-like to so speak, and looking at our fixtures, the Sheff Utd game might just be the opportunity to help him. Again, if that's what Richy wants.
I think you've misunderstood what Ange has been saying. He said he wants to win, so he's going to pick the best side he can to do so. If he doesn't think Richarlison is the best player for that, he's not going to pick him and at the moment that seems to be the case.

Sent from my XQ-BC72 using Fapatalk

Commentator claiming this kind of football was prevalent in the 80s and 90s with inverted FBs hahahaha. Jeez

Back