• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Sheffield United ****

Dang those two balls by Ndom!
As I've argued for months, when he's behind the play rather than in front of it he WILL see those runs and CAN play those balls. I expect a fairly conservative performance from him today so he can prove himself there for Jose.

Such good work from Aurier there, and then ... the little dink to Kane, which was by far the easiest thing to do of the sequence, and he overhits it. fudge sake.

Def need to get a 2nd before HT just like the Leeds game, or i can see the 2nd half going the same way as Fulham,Wolves,etc;

This co-commentator saying "isn't it?" after every sentence he utters is doing my head in.

ron-manager.jpg

Back