• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

** OMT TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR v Saudi Sportswashing Machine**

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Moura and Eriksen are the game changers for me. The manager will probably give them 10-15 minutes to sort themselves out else on come Llorente.

I'm suddenly liking that Thierry Henry advert where he says "There is always next week".

Um, not if you've been sacked, twunt face.

I'd want Rose on there to run at them - we're playing too much in front of them rather than running in behind, particularly on the left

Rose cannot run at them when they are so deep, there is no space to run into which is why Son is having so little joy

Now when Llorente doesn't play, all of a sudden we put crosses in. Difficult to make sense of that. We need him on I think. There is no room centrally. The only way to create chances is through crosses.

And Eriksen needs to sort himself out. Awful both today and on Wednesday. We need him close to his best in this period.

We put in a few decent crosses in on Wed, they were just missed.

You could arguably say Winks is doing a lot of what Eriksen would normally do. Could just go Eriksen for Llorente (if we're not getting joy playing through middle) and drop Lamela back a touch. Retain Sissoko's ball recovery's then.

I'm not sure that Lamela's non-scoring, non-assisting ability warrants him being on in place of Eriksen. Sissoko has done well in winning the ball back as you say, but I'd rather the extra creativity (and actually them having more of the ball might help us)

I'm not sure that Lamela's non-scoring, non-assisting ability warrants him being on in place of Eriksen. Sissoko has done well in winning the ball back as you say, but I'd rather the extra creativity (and actually them having more of the ball might help us)

Long term you are correct. I was judging it on that 45.

This is starting to feel like the Wolves game now. We aren't looking close to getting through them and are giving the opponent more chances.

Back