• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Racist Rent Boys***

3-4-3

Dier Jan Wimmer

Walker Wanyama Eriksen Moose

Dele Kane Son

ITK????....(Dele Eriksen could be switched)......honest this is whats happening

Good points, do you feel its all down to the stadium? the need to be safe at the moment (ie CL qualification through the league) rather than blow it all on a run to the qf/sf?

Pretty much. Think i might write a longer post around this (dont hold your breath thought:))

3-4-3

Dier Jan Wimmer

Walker Wanyama Eriksen Moose

Dele Kane Son

ITK????....(Dele Eriksen could be switched)......honest this is whats happening

Poch should catch them completely of guard and become the 2nd Argie boss we've had to use a famous 5. See how their 3 at the back handle that.

Interesting that Sissoko is just out. Wouldn't surprise me if he's not injured.

I think a 4231 just gets too easily countered by a 343 but will be interesting to see if we have any variation in that.

This is going to be difficult.
They have their full team. We are missing KEY players.
Plus we have a few wounded, not fully fit guys in the 11 starting.

Matata Mingi.

Time to offer a goat to the gods atop Mt Kenya and Mt Kilimanjaro.

Gods on top of these mountains please help us.

In your honour , I have had MANY Tusker Lagers.

Now I leave it in your hands.

PS: Can you kindly manage to make sure that Costa & Hazard ( NOT good people )
are shown some cards.

Thank you
Ndiyo, na taka Bahati kidogo.

I assume we will go 4-2-3-1. A formation these players know. Question is are they fit enough for it and in good enough form?

Also, Sissoko must be injured, right?

Not necessarily. His comments about not wanting to play at Wembley did not appear to have gone down well.

Also, if anyone want to understand why we are unlikely title challengers, just compare our bench today with Emirates Marketing Project's:

Interesting that Sissoko is just out. Wouldn't surprise me if he's not injured.

I think a 4231 just gets too easily countered by a 343 but will be interesting to see if we have any variation in that.
Surely, his pace and strength could bully their CBs and mids.
I can't see the kids doing that or other game changers on the bench.

Alright. This is what we rested players against Monaco for. This is what we surrendered the bright lights of the CL for.

This. This game. This opportunity for VENGEANCE.

Today, our boys have an opportunity to show what they think of Chelsea Football Club, who were so pathetically gleeful over limply gifting their own title to Leicester last year.

Here's Eric Dier on the game -

Poch says Wimmer as LB and averts as LCB.
I hope I am wrong but I think Wimmer is awful as LB, I would have Verts there, who is actually better going forward.

Alright. This is what we rested players against Monaco for. This is what we surrendered the bright lights of the CL for.

This. This game. This opportunity for VENGEANCE.

Today, our boys have an opportunity to show what they think of Chelsea Football Club, who were so pathetically gleeful over limply gifting their own title to Leicester last year.

Here's Eric Dier on the game -

Arnie will help us win, need to be sharp and on point !

Back