• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Palace***

I'm a fully paid up Lamela fan boy but I think it's probably the right decision by Poch today starting Son in his place. Erik's just looked a tad jaded and off the pace in our most recent games, whereas Son appears to be slowly rediscovering the dynamism he displayed pre-injury. Looking forward to seeing him today.

They've been rotating for the last month. There's nothing more to it.

I think there might be something in it as Walker never seems to be on the bench when not playing whereas Trippier usually is. Suggests that walker might be carrying an injury which restricts him to one game a week

Dier can cover right back and tripper can play midfield so you can cover more positions with the same players

Walker can only play right back really

I think there might be something in it as Walker never seems to be on the bench when not playing whereas Trippier usually is. Suggests that walker might be carrying an injury which restricts him to one game a week

Or that he's no good at LB, whereas Trippier, Davies and Rose are all more comfortable on their other side, and therefore can cover both spots?

Think it's harsh on Lamela losing his place, especially the way Eriksen has been playing for the past few months (though he's improved the last 2 matches)

Son is a greater goal threat, and played well midweek. Lamela works hard but hasn't been contributing the goals lately. Son is likely in the team due to that, I'd guess. I almost think that we need to rotate players depending upon the opposition. Bringing in Son, in a game in which we are likely to enjoy a good amount of possession, to add the goal threat seems like a sensible decision.

Back