• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Ns Mura

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it now. We have to stop considering these wing backs as attacking players. There is simply no proof that they can make an attacking impact for us. It may happen in snatches but they are miles off the Liverpool/Chelsea impact. The goals should be alongside Kane and we have Dele and Gill.

Disappointed by the overall desire. I know it’s a brick competition, but all of these players *should* be trying to knock down the door of the first team.

I have some sympathy for Davinson Sanchez as LCB is not his position. It can be a difficult switch for a RCB. You have to get used to using your legs differently and passing will be off.

Problem with this back 3 is that none of them are that comfortable on the ball

How many successful tackles has Dele had in this match?

Also I said it in another thread, Sessegnon never seems to bring it anytime I watch him. Weird thought - can he play the role Dele is playing currently?

Doherty - we bought a dud.

Rodon or Sanchez needs to come off. Even put PEH there. Need someone in the back 3 who can pass and push forward at least a bit

Back