• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Ns Mura

Our last few away days in Europe makes for shocking reading
Vitesse Arnhem L0-1
Stades Rennais D2-2
Pacos De Ferreira L0-1
Dinamo Zagreb L0-3

We seemed to have lost our way once we cross the channel

They've both been crap, however with 10 men I'd want 10 players who can at least run. We cant be a man down and one player who doesnt run
I want a player who can beat others consistently. Dele racks up miles but that is it. Tanguy has been better than him.

Credit to BT. We can't complain about bias with the pundits. Jenas, Hoodle and Crouch in the studio. Clive Allen co-commentator. And all of them quite passionate towards Spurs.
I am pretty sure it is hurting them as much to watch, as it is for us fans

I swear this is the most average brainless bunch of players we have had for a while now. This is what we get for constantly buying players in the 20 to 30 million bracket. Thats what average players cost now. We lucked out with Toby and Sonny but the rest are just meh!
The thing is teams like Real and PSG don`t let players go for 20 mil if they think they are any good. And the players we have spent big money on never seem to rise to the heights we expect

We need to rebalance. If we’re to continue with a back 3, as in the last game, Reggie needs to come on, and either Sanchez or Tanganga goes off. ideally it would be Doherty off, but I fear a second red if Tanganga plays wingback.

Back