• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Luton Town FC ***

2nd half was generally good I thought. Just not clinical enough with the numerous good positions we found ourselves in. And that Johnson chance not going in was astonishing...really thought it wasn't our day after that.

Reactions: jrh
Need some more finishers.

Ange obviously got into them and got them to get into Luton. We didn't have much of a go first half. As they tired we dominated that half. The concern for Ange is that we don't make enough of our attacks very often. Could have scored 5 today, but we only have one finisher atm. It was two when Madisson was on form. Porro, Werner, Johnson, Son, Madison and Richi all not clinical enough when presented with openings.

Reactions: jrh
Have they even been battered much this season? Liverpool 4-1 they said in commentary. Hope they stay up.

They've done very well. Lost heavily the first two games but not since. Even Liverpool 4-1, they took the lead and Liverpool scored twice late to make it look bad. I thought we might do the same today. More clinical finishing and we would have (despite people complaining about how open we supposedly are, that's the story of our season imo)

There isn't a law that can't be abused unfortunately, this just seems like a reward for effectively cheating.

But if we hadn't got the goals then we'd want that 9 minutes.

If you start saying, ok you wasted time, but you are now losing, so there is only 2 mins for the subs, then they equalise, the other team are screwed over. I don't think there is a better system.

And, time wasting is a legitimate tactic, I love it when we do it.

Does Dragusin keep VDV out the team though?
Wouldn't mind seeing Dragusin and VDV at some point though.
I'd swop him for Romero tbh, that stopping the ball, pointing and then passing back to the keeper is really doing my head in.
Don't know where that has come from with Romero, remember when would make runs up the park like dragusin did?

It felt like we had enough all game, and so it proved. We need to 1. have greater awareness in defence. Bissouma and Dragusin not quite good enough to replace Bentancur and VDV. Both a bit sluggish to close down for Luton's goal. Love the way Dragusin passes. And going forward with the ball he's quite a sight and hard to tackle. Would play him over Royal covering Porro. 2. Be more clinical in the oposition box. A few players who need belief/accuracy shooting.

Got the points. We need to improve each game. And there is plenty of room to step up and get to the next level. Our passing speed, intensity and belief to get into them first half was lacking. But we tired them out, and dominated second half. Johnson was silky. Next game is a big one.

Last edited:
Back