• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Liverpool ***

Denmark Spur

Edgar Davids
2unxa2t.jpg

5:30pm Saturday 2nd April 2016
Anfield Road

2-1 Spurs with goals from Kane & Alli

2qss6js.png

2hrh8qp.jpg

2w3x1fr.jpg

syb5f7.jpg
331esqv.jpg

w0q3qc.gif
10zbur7.gif

2rqeufl.jpg

Wonderful Omt, the honey monster referance to Klopp surely bags us the points.

Naturally I am pooping it for this fixture, would love us to beat them but it will be very difficult indeed, a win could do us wonders, a defeat could set us up for a potential run of bad results.

I am scared for this one which means I need lots of reassurances and cuddles and people convincing me we are good enough to beat those buggers! 12 days away but its a huge game, gotta hope all our boys come back from pointless friendlies all safe and intact.

Quite possibly our hardest game of the season. Best thing is hopefully we can approach this fresh and ready. Liverpool may be thinking about their huge match v Dortmund the following Thursday. Perhaps they'll rest Sturridge? He is a real danger.

Looking forward to this. Really feel like we can get a result here.

Every game we play is THE most important game of our season, but this one for me really is, i think winning this would really send a message out and lift the players again for the final push.

They do concede goals, we can get at them, need to not concede early ourselves and grow into the game.

Hoping for Sturridge to play the full 90 in the second England game and then have to be rested before Dortmund.

I think we should pull our entire squad from international friendlies - just this once - after all they are friendlies. Wrap them in cotton wool and stick them in a cupboard until we resume training proper. I'm sure they would all understand.

They've got the better of us in the last few seasons, embarrassingly so during AVB and Sherwood's time. Surely that has to change eventually? Trouble is they are starting to play much better.

They've got the better of us in the last few seasons, embarrassingly so during AVB and Sherwood's time. Surely that has to change eventually? Trouble is they are starting to play much better.
For periods they could not live with Southampton in the second half. There's a lot for Poch to pick holes in. They've had some great results notably against Emirates Marketing Project, Chelsea and Man Utd, but all have struggled in the league. I think they will be well up for it, and they seem to have an irrational hatred for us but I see no reason to fear them. Sturridge, Coutinho, Firminio are all dangerous but I think with our full complement we should be a better team.

Last edited:
This is a message game for sure ...

lose/draw here and Leicester win, it's probably over
a comprehensive/comfortable win here, regardless of Leicester result sends a huge message (and pressure for them).

Our next two games are an opportunity for us to make up for the poor return from West Ham and Arsenal whilst showing our title credentials, two wins and we'll go on to win the league IMHO

Back