• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

** OMT Tottenham Hotspur V Liverpool **

Yes, guys, I said about ten years ago that Dawson was ****... And here were are still watching him being so ****

Oh and can Lennon touch the ball?

This is painful

We can't pass to teammates, slow, dull, long ball.
Really want this season to end now, get Sherwood out, sell half the team, start again.
It's getting embarrasing now.

Verts couldn't get off the pitch quick enough - he bottled out of the game in my opinion and sold out his team mates. Rat.

They want it more. Which is no surprise considering fighting for the title must be better than the fight for 6th

...daws first mistake costs us the 2nd goal. another rout? would love to see the avb vs sherwood stats by season end

Lennon is the biggest joke in premierleague football. This could only happen at this club.

Would to see him in the championship just to see if he could touch the ball.. Sure the answer is no though.

that sums up Dawson.

gives a shocking blind pass and then chuggs along like an old rag doll trying to chase down Suarez.

This team must be trolling us? there's no way a team can make as many individual errors in a season without something more sinister going on? Utterly disgusting and another big defeat on it's way. Funny how small teams can stay competitive against the bigger teams yet we crumble and get destroyed all the time.

I dont know whether to laugh or cry! Commentator on radio before i got home said the body language between the Spurs players just before kick off compared to the Liverpool players was huge. Liverpool players all buzzy and up for it, and spurs players 'looking like they're waiting for the bus home'.

Sums it up about this group of players. Couldn't give a toss the lot of them

Back