• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Liverpool Sunday 31st August 1330 KO***

what do we think to their team? on RAWK they appear to be fudding themselves senseless, but i'm not that impressed when i look at it. i think the much heralded midfield looks average - which i know makes little sense as they are known for creating chances like conveyor belt and moving the ball around, but i still find it hard to get excited about the likes of 39 year old gerrard and henderson.

is their bench really that scary either? can and markovic totally unproven in the league?? they'll probably all turn into a hybrid of jairzinho, maradonna, pele and eusebio but as things stands they are fairly unproven. also lambert? rickie lambert??

i guess i just need to remind myself we have a midfield two of capoue and bentaleb, with rose and kaboul looking to keep out sterling, sturridge and balotelli - that should reduce my expectations........ yep. it worked.

Apparently the prog has Dawson's best 11 - with 12 players.

any pics?

BwXYmw9IgAAQ-Zu.jpg:large

id always take a point if offered against our rivals, better than losing.. obviously we should AIM for the win

not at home i wouldn't - 'taking the point' suggests you think we have less chance of winning than losing, which i do not believe is the case today

there are plenty that seem to be saying they'd take a point if offered

**** that mentality. Id rather go out to win and if we do lose then so be it but go out to ****ing win. Not solely to win but to hammer the ****ers.

Liverpool team: Mignolet, Manquillo, Lovren, Sakho, Moreno, Henderson, Gerrard, Allen, Sterling, Sturridge, Balotelli

Liverpool subs: Jones, Enrique, Toure, Can, Markovic, Lambert, Coutinho

No Lallana? I thought he was in the squad.

not at home i wouldn't - 'taking the point' suggests you think we have less chance of winning than losing, which i do not believe is the case today

not necessarily. but if we lose, we get nothing and a rival gain an extra 3 points

Back