• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Leicester City ***

Not a particularly exciting prospect, we’ll either play well and get an easy win against a poor side or embarrass ourselves and drop yet even more points.

I know I’ll watch it, but I’m not sure why.

Like it. Have to feel for Spence though. What is he, about 5th choice despite it being a natural position for him.

Substitutes
  • 2Doherty
  • 4Skipp
  • 7Son Heung-Min
  • 11Gil
  • 12Emerson Royal
  • 17Romero
  • 20Forster
  • 25Tanganga
  • 38Bissouma

I knew Emerson wasnt playing today after recent weeks but interesting to see Perisic right back and Sessegnon on left. I expected Spence to start.

Sonny misses out but its a fair decision given his form of late. Kulusevski was always going to start.

Finally got the front three right.

I worry about Perisic and Sessegnon though, both very weak defensively.

Paging Dr. Tottenham...

I would prefer we are set up to be attacking weaker sides. The way we’ve played this season has got us the points generally, and I fully trust Conte, but we must take more initiative to be set to attack going forwards.

game in less than 2 hours and we are only on page 2? didn't expect the impact the queen has on spurs fans
Or the impact of Conte ball so far this season?

I'm not unhappy with Conte by any stretch and I understand we're quite near the beginning of a process but I'm not particularly looking forward to games at the moment.
Hopefully that can change a bit today and especially against Leicester, I really don't like them.
COYS!

Back