• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Juventus ***

I'd love a 1-1 away goals win, it would be the Italian way to beat the Italian champions.

I think you could get your wish.

I will add, IF we got an early goal, what a boost that would be. But I think we had e enough to hold them off...and I fully expect them to come at us. Dembele will need to be at his best, in fact that is a stupid thing to say as they will all need to be!

It was nice to get the away draw at Juventus after coming from 2-0 down. We now have the away goals advantage in this 2nd leg at Wembley. It was disappointing to concede so early and then go 2-0 down.

However, we have had good results in the league recently. We need to bring that good form against Juventus in this game. mnk1&6$ blah blah!! Auto OMT Post Generator ( AOPG) error. 9gxq2#*z blah 7891.
It was good for Kane and Eriksen to score in the away game, specially Eriksen with his free kick, that he has been useless with for some time now,
Kane will be our key player again in this match. We need him to play well and get a goal or two. After all, we only play well when Kane plays well and scores. Juventus will try to mark Kane tightly. So, we will need all our attacking players like Eriksen, Son and Alli to step up their game as well. Lamela has played against Juventus when he was with Roma. So, want Lamela to start in this match. After all, Lamela's work rate and creativity will help us greatly against Juventus. hbv eg% $5&8* blah 7891 AOPG error. You are not licensed to use this product. 5$#7 7891 <.>?

I think this match will be won or lost in midfield. Juventus have a strong midfield. So, we will need Dembele, Dier or Wanyama to be at their best to control the midfield. Will prefer if Wanyama starts with Dembele. Buf if Dier starts, he needs to have a error-free match against Juventus.

Our defence needs to be at their best and avoid any mistakes against Juventus. Thought Alderweireld would be ready for this match. Since he is not in the squad, hope Vertonghen and Sanchez will be alert at all the times to stop Juventus scoring. Lloris has been in good form recently. Hope he will have another good match here. It will help us greatly if we can keep the clean sheet in this match.
AOPG error. STOP using this copyrighted software. c*nt 5^&,# blah 7891

Since we are playing at home, a draw will NOT be a good result for us. We need to aim for the win since we are in good form now. Let's hope we will turn up with the right team and mentality to win and get into the Quarter Finals

Last edited:
Everybody dance now!

Too bad that Alderweireld is not playing in this match. We will miss his leadership and composure in defence. We need all the available players to be at their best against Juventus. We need an early goal to help settle our nerves and put pressure on Juventus. Let's hope we will put up a good performance and get a good result in this match to go into the Quarter Finals in good mood.
n&^) pr!CK <.> %$&h 7891 FINAL WARNING !!! AUTO OMT POST GENERATOR (AOPG) has been disabled on this device.
Continued unlawful use of this software will result in you being reported to the FBI, CIA, M15, Far Eastern Strategic Command etc. VAR t^&, ?/":#@ 7891, gb^*#

I don't think that there is much of a competition between Rose and Davies now. Davies is head and shoulders above him on current form and I would be amazed if Rose started.

I don't think there's much in it at the moment, because Davies hasn't been playing very well the past few games.

I don't think there's much in it at the moment, because Davies hasn't been playing very well the past few games.

I haven't seen Rose have a better game than a below par Davies performance since he came back. You have to back your best players and at the moment that is Davies at LB.

Date: 7th March 2018
Time: 7:45pm

What:
Time we said goodbye to Juventus, gave them the Italian boot out of the Champions League & said goodbye to Buffon’s time in European Club football.

Come in Juventus, your time has come, the Kings of Badgers at Tottenham are to evict you. You are nothing more than unwanted vermin, which the badgers and the Spurs badger will collectively peck at to pieces.

Please add your photos of badgers, and Wily Coyote, plus a few bowls of custard, and then glory will be our’s!

2008 we won the League Cup
2018 we will win the Champions League
oooooooooh er.

Big questions for the team seem to be Rose or Davies and Son or Lamela (or mayyyybe Lucas). Think it's a game for Danny, and as much as I love Lamela, I feel like Son has to play every big game at the minute. That said, I could see going with Lamela to help protect Trippier against Sandro and Douglas Costa. Feel like it's 50/50. Honestly, I think you could make the argument that Lamela and Son could start ahead of Dele, but obviously Poch won't do that as he basically never drops Dele.

Think he'll start:

---------Lloris--------
KT---DVS----Verts---Rose
---Dier---Dembele---
Sonny--Alli---Eriksen
--------Kane----------

Get a result, whatever it takes.
I think Lamela has a sending off in him soon and I have a feeling it could be tomorrow if he starts. I think he has been really good for us of late but he regularly picks up yellow cards and has potential red card tackles in him. I'd go with Son.

Poch subbed Sonny pretty early in the last game, I'm sure that was to give him the option of starting him v Juventus. I think he might start Rose too.

-----------------lloris
trippier----sanchez----vert-----rose
----------dier---------dembele
---eriksen-------dele---------son
-----------------kane

subs - vorm, davies, wanyama, sissoko, lamela, moura, llorente

Agree with that team with the exception of Dier. I'd stick Wanyama in there. Think he deserves a start and Dier hasn't been great recently.

An in form Dier yes, but do you think he's had a good season? Do you think he's been good recently because I don't. I worry about his distribution putting us in trouble.

He hasn't been as good as last season but neither has he been as bad as some have made out. I think that he has been better than Wanyama since he came back. Poch has been picking Dier in the big games and I expect him to do so again.

He hasn't been as good as last season but neither has he been as bad as some have made out. I think that he has been better than Wanyama since he came back. Poch has been picking Dier in the big games and I expect him to do so again.

Wanyama hasn't pulled up any trees since his return but he also hasn't been given many chances. How many league starts has he made since his return? I can't remember any. Dier has only been marginally better in my opinion so I'd like to see Poch give Wanyama a chance in a big game like he did with Lamela, which paid off btw.

Wanyama hasn't pulled up any trees since his return but he also hasn't been given many chances. How many league starts has he made since his return? I can't remember any. Dier has only been marginally better in my opinion so I'd like to see Poch give Wanyama a chance in a big game like he did with Lamela, which paid off btw.

I can't see it happening tomorrow. I'd be supportive of Wanyama getting a PL start in the upcoming games, an in form Wanyama would be a real boost.

I can't see it happening tomorrow. I'd be supportive of Wanyama getting a PL start in the upcoming games, an in form Wanyama would be a real boost.

Wanyama might start against Bournemouth away to give Dembele a rest.

Back