• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Juventus ***

Big questions for the team seem to be Rose or Davies and Son or Lamela (or mayyyybe Lucas). Think it's a game for Danny, and as much as I love Lamela, I feel like Son has to play every big game at the minute. That said, I could see going with Lamela to help protect Trippier against Sandro and Douglas Costa. Feel like it's 50/50. Honestly, I think you could make the argument that Lamela and Son could start ahead of Dele, but obviously Poch won't do that as he basically never drops Dele.

Think he'll start:

---------Lloris--------
KT---DVS----Verts---Rose
---Dier---Dembele---
Sonny--Alli---Eriksen
--------Kane----------

Get a result, whatever it takes.

I don't think that there is much of a competition between Rose and Davies now. Davies is head and shoulders above him on current form and I would be amazed if Rose started.

I don't think that there is much of a competition between Rose and Davies now. Davies is head and shoulders above him on current form and I would be amazed if Rose started.

I agree. Not one to rotate in. Rose can play at Bournemouth.

Team (virtually) picks itself with Aurier suspende and assuming Toby still not ready:

................Lloris..................

Trips....Sanchez.....Verts......Davies

.........Dier.......Dembele.........

Dele..........Eriksen........Son

...............Kane................

The only question is who Poch picks as subs.

I like this side a lot. I wonder if he will look to fit Lamela in somewhere or save him from the bench in the final 20. I agree with you that this is the line-up we want to see start.

Big questions for the team seem to be Rose or Davies and Son or Lamela (or mayyyybe Lucas). Think it's a game for Danny, and as much as I love Lamela, I feel like Son has to play every big game at the minute. That said, I could see going with Lamela to help protect Trippier against Sandro and Douglas Costa. Feel like it's 50/50. Honestly, I think you could make the argument that Lamela and Son could start ahead of Dele, but obviously Poch won't do that as he basically never drops Dele.

Think he'll start:

---------Lloris--------
KT---DVS----Verts---Rose
---Dier---Dembele---
Sonny--Alli---Eriksen
--------Kane----------

Get a result, whatever it takes.

Be honest, you haven't got a Scooby, have you?

This match will be unbearable. I wasn't anxious at all before the first match (wasn't expecting anything), but I'll be a nerve wreck for this one. I'm predicting a tight match until the very end, where Higuain will score a rare counter attack for Juve and they'll win 1-0.
Higuain aint playing

...or maybe not. Who knows these things?

Lawro%211.jpg

..... 2 - 0

I'd love a 1-1 away goals win, it would be the Italian way to beat the Italian champions.

Back