• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Hull City, Sunday 27th October***

Wait until we play the likes of Southampton and Everton, Liverpool or even Saudi Sportswashing Machine. We're going to get brutalised. We should be grateful Hull are sat back, if they go for it they could easily win here.

We'll do well against teams that try to attack us because it will leave gaps for us to attack

A wasted pass from Townsend after a potentially good counter attack, he seemed to cross without thinking about where the ball was going to.

Maybe a bit harsh but he stopped the ball from going into a dangerous area with his hand so it has to be a pen to be fair.

WE have one supremely creative player in the squad - Eriksen - however avb doesn't think that we need to pick him in the starting 11

Everyone on here was calling for Holtby to start after his Europa games and now AVB is getting slated for doing that. Unbelievable

Mcshane's a dirty ****!

Am I right in thinking that he used to play for Sunderland and was Man of the Match when we lost 1-0 at the Stadium of Light in 2005 when Chopra scored the only goal? I think it was in 2005. I seem to remember him being a bit 'aggressive' then too.

Am I right in thinking that he used to play for Sunderland and was Man of the Match when we lost 1-0 at the Stadium of Light in 2005 when Chopra scored the only goal? I think it was in 2005. I seem to remember him being a bit 'aggressive' then too.

he was unreal that day

Back