• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Hull City, Sunday 27th October***

Think Defoe could do well here, with Hull playing a flat defence, Defoe will likely be instructed to shoot from outside the area and he's capable of scoring from there.

Dont realy think Defoe needs to be instructed to shoot from outside the area does he ! What else is he gonna do.

too ****ing right its serious. I will say it again, i watch football to be entertained. This is ****. utter ****. The problems are plain to see yet AVB does **** all about it.

since we have gone 2 upfront there is more space, more players for their players to mark, we look so much better in this last 5 mins that in the previous 70

WE're so desperately slow at moving the ball in midfield - make it so easy for teams to play against us

Deary me we are dire. And lets be honest, have been for a while.
Once again our league position is despite our perfornances rather than due to them.

Nothing has changed, we used to be poor against sides that put men behind the ball.... we still are. I just can't see that the side know how to break down that solid wall of Hull defenders.

We must have thought we had a LB tied up in the summer??? Surely we didn't think Rose alone (with Verts as back-up) was ever going to be enough??

Nothing has changed, we used to be poor against sides that put men behind the ball.... we still are. I just can't see that the side know how to break down that solid wall of Hull defenders.

Wait until we play the likes of Southampton and Everton, Liverpool or even Saudi Sportswashing Machine. We're going to get brutalised. We should be grateful Hull are sat back, if they go for it they could easily win here.

Back