• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**OMT** Tottenham Hotspur v Huddlestone Town 29th Sept

Naturally happy to get the win, but not a clue what that 2nd half performance was all about. Hardly had a period where we kept the ball for 20/30 seconds.

Couple of chances to wrap it up, but both Moura and Son should have passed to each other when they had their chances instead of taking the shot on.

Great to get the win, but I fear the worst for Wednesday night

Yes, but when we are being pushed back to our goal, I was hoping to see Lucas and Son to drop in. Right now Dier and Dembele are looking very outnumbered.

That’s always the problem with them

With Alli and lamela you get one or both helping

It’s exactkg what happened vs Watford and Pool

Were we that bad?

I assume Poch is saving Lamela for Barca.

passing was terrible, on the face of it we defended ok but huddersfield were so bad its hard to judge

we got in numerous good positions only to make a poor touch or decision, I'm struggling to gauge the performance against others this season

Yes, but when we are being pushed back to our goal, I was hoping to see Lucas and Son to drop in. Right now Dier and Dembele are looking very outnumbered.

That’s always the problem with them

With Alli and lamela you get one or both helping

It’s exactkg what happened vs Watford and Pool

Think this is the first game I’ve missed one way or another this season. Sounds like we were awful in possession yet could have won by many more goals?

Can see someone do some match ratings pls?!

Back