• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Fulham FC ***

Serious - please sell some players - fears.

We have a whole team of surplus average players who we need to upgrade.

Biggest game of the season imo as we need a trophy. Changing the side around too much never works. And Sanchez on 3rd pen wtf? No reason to rotate the keeper either.

No point rotating anyone when we've only got 40 games to play. International break in a few days too

I dont know whether to laugh or cry. Why would Davinson be one of our main penalty takers? We really do the same crud year after year

So we aren't going to get any this is why Ange is better than Conte/Mourinho speeches today then? Cup competition, weakened team, poor performance.
Like clockwork.....

Harsh. Made two good saves in that game. He should probably not commit himself on the pens but it’s harsh calling someone brick for that.

Hahaha I'm taking the night off....the fall outs going to be silly. Already bile being spouted and I can sense those that haven't been vocal the last three weeks will be back on spreading the old school negativity.

The knock on the the end of the transfer window is going to be unbearable

Disappointing to go out, but such is life.

Have a good evening all

Last edited:
I don't get it, Forster's such a big guy in that goal yet he made himself as small as possible and then just moved out the way for every penalty. He should have just stood there all spread out in the middle of the goal, at least it would have put some pressure and forced the Fulham player to try and hit it in the corners...

Back