• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR v Emirates Marketing Project***

Filth are bound to win tomorrow so will go second and a point above us. Chelsea will be back to a 9 point lead.

Half a job completed. Earlier in the thread, I said that I wanted us to go 2 down, come back to win, and prove our strength, and upset City. Shame that we couldn't get the win but, never the less, we achieved a great comeback, solid result, and move on. We only have away to Liverpool left of the top 9 sides in the PL. Now lets just hope for the unlikely and that Hull get a result tomorrow.

what a hateful experience that was

we were fudging terrible, that we've got a point out of that is daylight robbery

the flip side of course is that we scored 2 good goals and both of theirs were from horrific defensive errors, there is an argument that we dropped 2 points

last time Hugo had such a horror show he went on an amazing run of form so hopefully that's what we'll see this time

can't see much help from hull and burnley tomorrow sadly

Id like to see CCV against Sunderland. Wimmer has looked off all season and Davies is too slow in a back two but would be ok in a back three. But with Toby out I dont think we can play that.

Not a pen for me sterling got his shot away after the push. If he had gone down he would have got pen.

That shows the problem with how we officiate though and why so many players go down at the earliest touch. Otherwise you're not going to get a decision.

If that was the other way round, we would be rightly furious.

Still, daylight robbery tbh and I don't care. The other thing you can note is the incredible character our team showed to come back rom 2 goals down at the Etihad and despite ending the game with a very makeshift cb partnership.

And we've pulled a point away from Liverpool and stayed the same vs Man Utd and City, despite a much harder fixture. And we now only have Anfield to visit of the other top 6 stadia.

Chelsea will pull away now you feel.

Hope Alderweirald is just precautionary otherwise we're a bit stuffed.

Just a couple of thoughts. A pretty good result, given that we gifted both their goals through Lloris howlers, plus the fact that our best defender went off, plus the fact that we only played fifteen minutes off football. The most irritating thing was having to listen to Lee Dixon and some cnut call Arlo, who nearly came into his pants when de Bruyen scored, reckoned Harry was offside for Son's goal and thought that Walker should have been sent off. Sterling paid for his previous diving, he didn't go down because he thought the ref wouldn't give it.

Well battled Spurs, they could have easily given up at 2-0 down.
That draw feels as good as a win. Especially with McManaman's biased commentating.

I think we have to be honest, I dont think we are quite there in terms of winning the league, the gap is a few points too many. I think our realistic target has to be, to be the best of the rest.
Dont know whether its a good sign that we got a point from a game that should have been dead and buried, or the fact that the match should have been dead and buried which was worrying.
Or maybe I should give City more credit for a good display

what a hateful experience that was

we were fudging terrible, that we've got a point out of that is daylight robbery

the flip side of course is that we scored 2 good goals and both of theirs were from horrific defensive errors, there is an argument that we dropped 2 points

last time Hugo had such a horror show he went on an amazing run of form so hopefully that's what we'll see this time

can't see much help from hull and burnley tomorrow sadly
Don't agree we were terrible. We defended well in the main then lost our most important centre half and had to play a midfielder in defence; we clawed back two goals against a very good side,on their patch, who we won't have to play again. I think it was a resilient performance where we ground out a result.

It's a contact sport though isn't it? Is every piece of contact a foul?

Obviously we were terrible, and I don't know what was going on in Hugo's head today, so obviously we have to be happy.

Back