• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Emirates Marketing Project***

Is it possible that, from his position, he was blocked off from seeing Grealish and so thought Haaland had lumped it forward with no advantage?
Possibly, but if there wasn't any line of sight just blowing up rather than seeing what has actually happened seems odd. I haven't read the rules but I don't think there's a set amount of time advantage lasts, it's just situational unless I'm mistaken.
He blew up straight away - as soon as the foul on Haaland was made, then he second guessed himself and half waved play on, but because he’d blown he had to pull it back.

He basically went too early and didn’t see how the play panned out.

Are you sure? I didn't see / hear the ref initially blowing the whistle, if that version of events is accurate it's a pretty huge fumble but you're saying that all the players essentially ignored the first whistle? The play on gesture was pretty clear..

And a sweet goal from glc, three players that are routinely pilloried on here.

It was a perfect finish from him. Not long after he collected a chance from a corner and volleyed it towards the same corner of the goal. It looked another peach, but Grealish got a boot to it. GLC is a decent Madison understudy.

Possibly, but if there wasn't any line of sight just blowing up rather than seeing what has actually happened seems odd. I haven't read the rules but I don't think there's a set amount of time advantage lasts, it's just situational unless I'm mistaken.

Are you sure? I didn't see / hear the ref initially blowing the whistle, if that version of events is accurate it's a pretty huge fumble but you're saying that all the players essentially ignored the first whistle? The play on gesture was pretty clear..

In fairness, it’s hard to tell if he blew looking at it again, but he does bring the whistle to the lips and raise his arm to give the foul as soon as Haaland goes down.

He then does a half-hearted play on gesture, then brings it back for the free kick - only, I presume, because he’s (confusingly, granted) indicated for the free kick already.

Awful call first and foremost.

But the meltdown shows why refs are never ever going to win.

Till that point I thought he had a good game, even booked Rodri

One mistake and he is the reason city didn't win, not the open goal miss, the numerous good chances they missed or the keeper throwing one in

This is rubbish of course, Grealish is being caught by Davies and royal, he's miles away from goal with no support, he's not scoring.

Still, gives Pep an excuse doesn't it.

In fairness, it’s hard to tell if he blew looking at it again, but he does bring the whistle to the lips and raise his arm to give the foul as soon as Haaland goes down.

He then does a half-hearted play on gesture, then brings it back for the free kick - only, I presume, because he’s (confusingly, granted) indicated for the free kick already.

It's really odd. I do think it needs an explanation so everyone knows the situation.

It's really odd. I do think it needs an explanation so everyone knows the situation.

Sure, it’s definitely a mistake.

On the still that’s going around you can see Porro and Royal are looking over their shoulder back at the ref (having heard the whistle I guess) and have already eased up - I honestly don’t think Grealish would have got away, but we’ll never know.

Match fixing? Okkkkkkkkk. Good to see the standard of comment has improved since twitter became x...

Still buzzing! One thing is for sure, we're not a boring watch! However, playing out from the back is all good and well, but imo there are times to do it, and certainly times when you shouldn't do it, and we do it anyway far too many times for my liking. Sometimes the long ball is the best option, especially against a team like City, who often (over)commit players forward.

I don't dislike him, just dislike that he's appearing on virtually everything on tv. And that over the top laugh?! As bad as Dave Berry on the radio, not every sentence can be hilarious!!
He knows he won't be around forever so trying to make as much cash as possible like that annoying taco Alex Scott

Back