• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Emirates Marketing Project***

No that was just @AjaxDeSuperYids

Who was trolling. I and others said we should go for it and see what happens. We have to stay with being brave and playing to ‘To Dare is to Do’ we are living that now and it’s so much better than all the brick that we had post Pochettino.

Yeah, he was the one going with the FM strategy, but a lot didn't give us much hope. I never have believed Spurs or any team i played in are going to lose, I expect tough games but even after many disappointments I still stick to that belief.

That ref decision is a shocker and I’d be steaming if it was against us but Grealish still has an awful lot to do. Wasn’t a definite goal by any stretch.

It was pretty fudging scandalous, I'm trying to understand the ref's thinking there but it's hard grasp why he would've stopped play.

It's not a guaranteed goal as you say but we'd be rightly fuming if that went against us. Can see why Haaland lost his head at the end, it will be interesting to see if the ref's association bother making an apology / excuse

Btw how foolish were City paying £100m for Grealish and not coughing up a few more 10s of millions for Kane? Haaland is a great striker and will get the golden boot if he avoids injury because City create so much, but he misses a fair few. Two easy tap ins today. Kane on the other hand, one of the few players who outperforms his expected goals.

Btw how foolish were City paying £100m for Grealish and not coughing up a few more 10s of millions for Kane? Haaland is a great striker and will get the golden boot if he avoids injury because City create so much, but he misses a fair few. Two easy taps ins today. Kane one of the few players who outperforms his expected goals.

should have bought both

Btw how foolish were City paying £100m for Grealish and not coughing up a few more 10s of millions for Kane? Haaland is a great striker and will get the golden boot if he avoids injury because City create so much, but he misses a fair few. Two easy taps ins today. Kane on the other hand, one of the few players who outperforms his expected goals.
As good as Haaland is, he wouldn't have gotten anywhere close to 30 goals for Spurs last season.

Btw how foolish were City paying £100m for Grealish and not coughing up a few more 10s of millions for Kane? Haaland is a great striker and will get the golden boot if he avoids injury because City create so much, but he misses a fair few. Two easy taps ins today. Kane on the other hand, one of the few players who outperforms his expected goals.
Massive error, would have been a great KDB replacement as well.

Only just realised that ref is the same one that fudged up in the game between is and Liverpool.

That ref decision is a shocker and I’d be steaming if it was against us but Grealish still has an awful lot to do. Wasn’t a definite goal by any stretch.

Thought he was having a decent game until then.

It was also nice to have a team not just kick lumps out of us for the first 30mins before we get a yellow card.

Back